Buy 3 mc chiken
    Jan 29, 2019
  2. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    I wish. Unfortunately i don't want to waste dinner
    Jan 29, 2019
  3. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Buy chicken, cut it into bits, and let it soak in garlic powder, ginger powder, some other condiments, soy sauce, and wine over night. Then coat in beat eggs (optional) and cover in flower or bread crumbs before tossing into a deep fryer. Total price, about $10 and feeds 2-4 people.
    Jan 29, 2019
    Silver Snake likes this.
  4. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    Jan 29, 2019
  5. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Because that would involve having to chop the garlic and ginger. If it’s already in powder form, I can directly “dissolve?” it into the mixture.
    Jan 29, 2019
  6. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    Fresh is almost always better than the powdered stuff, I think. I don't think it has to get absorbed into the "mixture". I mean, as long as the chicken gets contact with the juices of the garlic and ginger. Maybe chop it more finely?

Have any other dishes, @Kitsune Alea?
    Jan 29, 2019
  7. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Maybe fresh is better, but it’s also more work than I really want to put into this. I have other small recipies in my blog posts~
    Jan 29, 2019
  8. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Well, more like two other recipies >.>
    Jan 29, 2019
    Silver Snake likes this.
  9. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I honestly thought I had more posted in there.
    Silly me~
    Jan 29, 2019
  10. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    Yes. You are very silly.
    How about anything pork or beef related? Or fish.
    Jan 29, 2019
  11. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I don’t really like pork all that much. Although, if you get some thin slices, you can coat them in egg, then cover in japanese bread crumbs for tonkatsu. If you mince some mushrooms and onions, you boil those with curry to make something tasty.
    You can also do the same with thinly sliced beef. Coat in bread crumbs after dipping in egg and deep fry. Is actually really tasty~
    Jan 29, 2019
    Silver Snake likes this.
  12. LuftRauser
    LuftRauser
    So much ide for food ayy ^ ^)
    Jan 29, 2019
  13. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    *offended* Pork is the best! *storms off*
    Jan 29, 2019
  14. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Meh, I don’t really like the taste of pork all that much. If it gets disguised, then i don’t mind it that much.
    Reminds me of a time I tried making chicken + pine apple curry. It tasted pretty good... for the first few bites. Afterwards, I just couldn’t get used to it. I think it might have turned out better if I had cut the pine apple into smaller bits.
    Jan 29, 2019
    Ruyue and Silver Snake like this.
  15. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Get some bread, cut it open, and place it on a grill. Next to it place some sausages. Later make a sandwich of them.
    Jan 29, 2019
  16. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    I wish my neighbour is like the areas japanese students in manga go through, where they can buy piping hot food that students can afford on a daily basis.
    But my neighbourhood isn't. T-T
    Jan 29, 2019
    Silver Snake likes this.
  17. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    There there
    Jan 29, 2019
  18. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    lmao, the chicken cutlet store is closed, there's a long q at mcdonalds, and i did some situps until my hunger went away...
    Jan 29, 2019