No, you are just dreaming
    Feb 2, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  2. LoveYou59seconds
    Feb 2, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  3. Nyann
    Nyann
    : ) it's a happy dream them... You know kinda some things happened here as well? I was really missing you then... I wished you were there too... But obviously I wish you all the best... *Huggles and Pats* thank you for seeing me sempai...
    Feb 2, 2019
    LoveYou59seconds likes this.
  4. LoveYou59seconds
    LoveYou59seconds
    T.T yeah I can't keep up what's happening here at NU. I have my priorities I need to fulfill T.T
    Feb 2, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  5. Nyann
    Nyann
    *hugs* please take care sempai... I hope you get better soon... It's just that... :( I really missed you...
    Feb 2, 2019
  6. LoveYou59seconds
    LoveYou59seconds
    *hugs and pat* Me tooo T.T
    Feb 2, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  7. Nyann
    Nyann
    I mean... There are a lot of "dead" accounts here... Honestly I was afraid... T^T what if I never saw you again...
    Feb 2, 2019
  8. LoveYou59seconds
    LoveYou59seconds
    Hm actually I confess...probably I might be inactive later on. But I still read BL here in NU though. But I have to think about it
    Feb 2, 2019
    SummerForest and Nyann like this.
  9. Nyann
    Nyann
    Hmm... Please don't think too much... You already have lots of things to worry about... I mean the nuf abyss many a times adds to our worries rather than resolve it... Please take care... I wish God may be with you... (Speaking of that I don't pray often, but there are times we need the Divine one)(˶◕‿◕˶✿)
    Feb 2, 2019
  10. LoveYou59seconds
    LoveYou59seconds
    Aw you are so sweet XD thanks :))
    Feb 2, 2019
    SummerForest and Nyann like this.