Comments on Profile Post by Sauling

1. Cypress
    Cypress
    Thank you! I read the first chapter... Gotta say I laughed when he ascended to the heavens for the 2nd time only to beat and murder the other God's there lol
    Feb 6, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  2. Sauling
    Sauling
    Yayayay!!! ^_^ lol that part was funny. The beginning kind of starts of slow to introduce the setting but once you're in it, I believe you'll like it :) and Hua Cheng (ML) is really enigma which makes him more appealing but he's really kind to the MC that makes me love him more haha.
    Feb 6, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  3. Sauling
    Sauling
    MC is loveable to me since I love how he have a kind and righteous heart , you'll know once you read on <3 let me know when you see the ML finally appear haha * ^ *
    Feb 6, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  4. Cypress
    Cypress
    I can see he's righteous from chapter 1. Is kinda sad the first time he was kicked out of the heavens he was trying to help, but it was too much for the common people. MC didn't know when to draw the line at defeat and eventually his people were unable to fight and all that death brought a plague to the nation.
    Feb 6, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  5. Sauling
    Sauling
    The MC in here kinda reminds me of Wei Ying in that sense that both of them (in their respective stories) really give it their all to protect those that needs it. Of course there are differences because Xie Lian isn't mischievous the way Wei Ying is lol.
    Feb 6, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  6. Sauling
    Sauling
    Hopefully you will enjoy more on these characters when you read on, esp when ML (Hua Cheng) makes an appearance * ^ * it did took me like a few chapters to get in but once I'm drawn into the story I'm in :3
    Feb 6, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  7. Cypress
    Cypress
    I heard people commenting on what a great character HC is. I'm eager to see his appearance. I think nobody can beat WY in mischievousness, he's such a handful he was lucky to find someone like LZ~
    Feb 6, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  8. Sauling
    Sauling
    HC is a really loveable character, and I actually really love him on my end, I'm sure you would too :) I was so eager to see his appearance no joke, but when he makes an appearance, I'm in love hahahaahah. There's actually a lot more I want to say about HC's character but if I do, it will spoil the story for you,
    Feb 6, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  9. Sauling
    Sauling
    so when you happen to read up to the part where you see him being mentioned, or him making an appearance, just share your thoughts and we can fangirl together xD (no pressure though ^^)

And yeah, I don't think anyone can beats Wei Ying in terms of his mischievousness indeed, but truthfully, I always love his mischievous side <3
    Feb 6, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  10. Cypress
    Cypress
    Yes yes I need someone to fangirls over it~ I didn't read too much of the spoilers for this novel, just a few (honestly I don't remember most of it it was a long time ago). I know the identity of the boy that fell off the tower... Kinda sad now I wanted to be surprised.

I adore everything about WY~ He's such an interesting character the dissect. Gotta love Lan Zhan's loyalty and determination as well~
    Feb 6, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  11. Sauling
    Sauling
    I'm always here, if you need someone to fangirl with for HOB!!
    ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡ (Actually I understand that feeling quite well, since I need someone to talk to about HOB right now).

And as for spoilers, I also read them on my end, but it's still a different experience to really read it for yourself, if that makes sense?
    Feb 6, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  12. Sauling
    Sauling
    So you know about the boy that fell of the tower? haha, that's okay, because I already know who that boy is too. But don't worry, because there will be a flashback to that scene, and you will find out more information on that, which makes you appreciate the characters more :)
    Feb 6, 2019
  13. Sauling
    Sauling
    We feel the same when it comes to Wei Ying then <3 I'm glad he finds happiness with Lan Zhan, and got this second chance to be happy. I really hope that he will be able to form a GC in the future because I want him and Lan Zhan to live a long, and happy life together.

Indeed, we got to love Lan Zhan's unwavering loyalty and determination to Wei Ying as well <3
    Feb 6, 2019
  14. Cypress
    Cypress
    It makes sense same thing happened to me with MDZS, even though I read a lot of the spoilers is a completely different experience when you read it for yourself.
    Feb 6, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  15. Cypress
    Cypress
    Only in chapter 3, but damn does XL have bad luck. His sleeve got caught in a cloud?! Wtf I laughed so much at that lol. Also the teashops name's ->
    He only took one glance at the store before he started speaking with a smile. “‘Chance Encounter’ little store, the name is interesting.”
    I see that as a foreshadow, is he gonna meet HC soon?! Not mention a silver butterfly flew by him and even landed on his fingers~
    Feb 8, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  16. Sauling
    Sauling
    Oh yeah hahahahah XL certainly have the worst luck but its funny at the same time lol XD. Ohh I LOVE those silver butterflies!! They're one of HC abilities, but no matter what they will never harm XL <3 and I find it cute how despite everyone know about the silver butterflies being HC abilities, they all feared it but XL make a comment in his mind saying he doesn't fear them and even said they're cute XD
    Feb 8, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  17. Sauling
    Sauling
    And HC should make his appearance when XL investigates the missing brides, so it should be soon :)

I know the agony of HC taking a while to make his appearance because I was like the same, waiting for him to make an appearance too and to see what he and XL interaction is like XD
    Feb 8, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  18. Cypress
    Cypress
    XL seems to be such a sweetheart~ poor him for being the laughingstock of the 3 realms. His 2 generals when he was a prince, Feng Xin and Mu Qin, seem to be the comedy relief, right?! The chapter ended with them mentioning the missing brides so HC must appear soon!! He seems to be a pampering hubby type...right(?)
    Feb 8, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  19. Sauling
    Sauling
    XL is definitely a sweetheart, and a very loveable character! Yeah it is sad that he's a laughingstock in the three realms. XL deserves better but there are people in heaven who cares for him. So it's not all bad. XL can be quite selfless too but he is an understanding person which makes me love him more.

FX and MQ yeah can be comedy relief, they both argue alot but it's cute lol.
    Feb 8, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  20. Sauling
    Sauling
    I'll spoil this for you, HC is kind and gentle when it comes to XL and their interaction is extremely adorable, you'll see when it comes to their interactions <3 naturally anyone would love them. HC only have this side to him when it comes to XL and yeah he's definitely a pampering hubby type which makes me love him more! <3
    Feb 8, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  21. Cypress
    Cypress
    OMG Hua Cheng appears!!! Well sorta... he stretched out his hand and I know that it's him because of the red string!!!
    Feb 9, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  22. Sauling
    Sauling
    Yess!! That's Hua Cheng!! *fangirl worthy, right*?! I mean just a brief appearance of him, I'm already fangirling! (●♡∀♡) He's such a gentleman when it comes XL, waaah!!! (⺣◡⺣)♡* Can't wait to hear you read more into it ^^

And P.S: Those beautiful silver butterflies!! <3 <3
    Feb 9, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  23. Cypress
    Cypress
    I'm smiling like an idiot here. I would have been farther ahead in the reading if it wasn't because I went out for a couple of hours *rages*
    That move was so smooth and those butterflies are beautiful~
    Feb 9, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  24. Cypress
    Cypress
    I don't know why, but my gut feeling is telling me that those 2 small martial god kids that volunteered are the actual SX and MQ...
    Feb 9, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  25. Sauling
    Sauling
    *I'm smiling just by reading your reply* XD (⺣◡⺣)♡*

Hahahaha, I know that feeling ;-;

And I love how he took out the umbrella to *shield* XL of something <3 <3 HC!! Can't wait for you to see more of him when you read on!! (ᗒᗨᗕ)

Those Silver Butterflies gained another fan, yes!! <3
    Feb 9, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  26. Sauling
    Sauling
    I'm not going to spoil that one for you xD You'll find out later when you read on ;) You're doing good with keeping with the details to this novel though! ≖‿≖
    Feb 9, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  27. Cypress
    Cypress
    I can't shake off the feeling ever since they appeared!!! I'm gonna keep reading then~ I'll post again when he actually presents himself~ Yes that's why I'm a little slow I don't want to miss on any details!
    Feb 9, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  28. Sauling
    Sauling
    Good Good that you're paying attention to the details, since that's important! :3

Awesome! Have fun reading, and can't wait to hear what you think after HC finally appears and you get to see HC/XL interactions 。^‿^。
    Feb 9, 2019
    Cypress likes this.