Comments on Profile Post by Kubera

1. HarukiMizuki
    HarukiMizuki
    Pt. 1

OK, here a little bit synopsis that might drive you crazy to beg the translator to translate this good novel.

The ML is the prime minister, Ji Ming Xiu. He is the real father of the two cutie buns. All the times, ML had to wear the special mask to suppress the poison from flaring (if I remember correctly because I read it last year).
    Feb 5, 2019
  2. HarukiMizuki
    HarukiMizuki
    Pt. 2

In this story, ML mother is the current emperor's aunt. This aunt is raised by the emperor himself since she still a baby and the emperor really doted on her so much. When ML mother heavily pregnant with her triplets, she was attacked by her enemies.
    Feb 5, 2019
  3. HarukiMizuki
    HarukiMizuki
    Pt. 3

Only ML survive but suffering the poison. One of the triplets, died. Another one, that born really weak and then they thought died afterwards, actually managed to survive. The enemy plotted that way so they can kidnapped the baby body at the cemetery.
    Feb 5, 2019
  4. HarukiMizuki
    HarukiMizuki
    Pt. 4

They also plotted so the ML twins growing up with hates to his own family. The survive ML twins, (name : Ji Ming Ye or Ji Ming Xi? I cannot remember...) had the same problem, also need to wear a mask to suppress the poison.
    Feb 5, 2019
  5. HarukiMizuki
    HarukiMizuki
    Pt. 5

He tried to take revenge to his own family especially his twins brother but failed. He finally resigned after he knew the truth. When ML found out his twins is still alive, he really spoiled and doted his twins heavily, same like he spoiled his own daughter. Both the uncle and niece love gold so much like their own life!!!
    Feb 5, 2019
    Kubera likes this.
  6. HarukiMizuki
    HarukiMizuki
    Pt. 6

In the MTL that I read, it is not translated as Yu Wang but Yin Wang. In latter on, Yin Wang found out the day he thought he slept with FL, actually he slept with other woman. That woman actually gave birth his triplets daughters.
    Feb 5, 2019
    Kubera likes this.
  7. HarukiMizuki
    HarukiMizuki
    Pt. 7

If you want to read by MTL, I suggest you read it at here: https://m.kenshu.cc/xiaoshuo/79116/0/

Best of luck!!! Hopefully there is a good translation group that can translated this story.
    Feb 5, 2019
    Kubera likes this.