Comments on Profile Post by asckj1

1. K.san
    K.san
    I'm definitely taking recommendations, although I'm a very picky reader... I'm only looking for Chinese novels though XDDD no Japanese skills
    Feb 6, 2019
  2. asckj1
    asckj1
    I wanted to recommend the light novel Saiunkoku Monogatari - > https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=11554
    It's a non BL jp light novel that never got translated fully. It's a Chinese ambient story about the journey of a girl who becomes the first civil servant in the kingdom. I have Chinese raws for all volumes of this light novels and can share the volumes with you.
    Feb 7, 2019
  3. K.san
    K.san
    The anime was quite popular when I was young! But I've never gotten the chance to watch it, much less read the light novel... Unfortunately, at this point I'm not looking for non-BL novels (つД`)・゚・
    Feb 7, 2019
  4. asckj1
    asckj1
    Oh yes. It was a really popular anime! Light novel unfortunately has never been translated beyond vol 1. I loved the story and it was probably the first time for me watching a Chinese ambient story. Anyway, thank you for hearing me out. And in the future if at all you get interested, I'm happy to share the raws with you. Thanks again :)
    Feb 7, 2019
    K.san likes this.