Why would you say that?
    Feb 16, 2019
  2. Ophious
    Ophious
    What did he do in the latest chapter?
    Feb 16, 2019
  3. akki
    akki
    Because he just is yarv. I dunno ophi. I’ve recently started reading this and not caught up~
    Feb 17, 2019
  4. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    So you're not up with the latest chap?

No wonder i find i puzzling that you find SS as idiot...
    Feb 17, 2019
  5. akki
    akki
    Even if I did catch up I think I would still think he's an idiot.
    Feb 17, 2019
  6. Nefasdetestasti
    Feb 17, 2019
  7. Ophious
    Ophious
    No well him courting death could be considered an idiotic thing to do but he's somewhat smart, he atleast started to learn after 2000 chapters to control his mouth so he doesn't end up courting death even more
    Feb 18, 2019
  8. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    There are just some things you can't help but do becuz of emotion.
    Feb 18, 2019
  9. akki
    akki
    I’m reading chapter 634 and I see another idiotic move by the mc. Honestly I’ve been shaking my head while reading this novel so many times already.
    Feb 18, 2019
  10. Alva Quinn
    Alva Quinn
    What's the idiotic move?
    ..also, how are you guys keeping track of the chapters?
    Feb 18, 2019
  11. akki
    akki
    Mc has seen a girl get harassed by guys twice. On one occasion she beats the crap out of them. Now mc bumps into the girl again while disguised as someone else. And he gets the genius idea of jumping out in front of her and blocking her way. And she attacks him and sends him flying away. I mean c’mon that’s an idiot move by the mc~
    Feb 18, 2019
  12. Alva Quinn
    Alva Quinn
    ...we are talking about Cultivation Chat Group, right?
    Feb 18, 2019
  13. akki
    akki
    Yup~
    Feb 18, 2019
  14. akki
    akki
    Are you using the reading list feature on NU? Or did you mean how we’re keeping track of what’s happened/happening in the chapters?
    Feb 18, 2019
  15. Alva Quinn
    Alva Quinn
    I see. Hm... I guess it could be seen as heartwarmingly foolish, but it's not quite idiotic.

As for the other matter, you are correct. I was talking about the reading list. The chapters are there at wuxiaworld, but not added to NU at all....
    Feb 18, 2019
  16. akki
    akki
    That was one example of stupidness I’ve seen. If you add all the others together I have to conclude the mc is an idiot.

Hmm since you can’t update the reading list what you should do is use the notes feature on the novel pages. Just make a note of whatever you’ve read up to and save it~
    Feb 18, 2019
  17. Alva Quinn
    Alva Quinn
    Hm... I never got past chapter 170-ish because of the lack of update in NU itself, but so far my most disliked stupidity was early on with his first encounter with... who was it? Fairy... something. I immediately dropped CCG after that, and picked it up only after reading the manhua for a little bit.
    Feb 18, 2019
  18. Alva Quinn
    Alva Quinn
    Thanks for the tip by the way! I will do that ASAP! (Though I still don't understand why the chapters from WW is not added to NU.)
    Feb 18, 2019
  19. akki
    akki
    I presume it’s not added on NU because it’s a premium Qidian/Webnovel novel. If it was free to read it would be fine. But once you have to pay spirit stones to read chapters they don’t update chapters on NU~
    Feb 18, 2019
  20. Alva Quinn
    Alva Quinn
    Then why are we not using the ones from wuxiaworld?
    Feb 18, 2019
  21. akki
    akki
    Because it’s not the original source of the translation is it? Tony won’t put that on NU~
    Feb 18, 2019
  22. Alva Quinn
    Alva Quinn
    Nn... Okay then.. If you say so..
    Feb 18, 2019