Comments on Profile Post by Evil_Ginger

1. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    Like, they are the best of friends but because they are so different, even the classes they take are not the same. Thus, even once they graduate, he believes her to be a guy.
    Feb 22, 2019
    AMissingLinguist and ohko like this.
  2. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    Then, they meet up again in the business place. She...unfortunately still lacks a feminine body and the MC still thinks of her as a dude. But, now that she is more mature, she likes how close he is. It's honest, right? She knows how he truly thinks but doesn't tell him anything.
    Feb 22, 2019
  3. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    So, after a get-together with coworkers, she gets him drunk and sleeps with him, but MC was too shitfaced to know so the next day he just freaks out and runs away. And now he has to live with these weird feelings for who he thought was a guy and is it gay or not that kind of thing.
    Feb 22, 2019
  4. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    And so the girl never tells him, just getting closer and more aggressive. Eventually, by the time he decides there is no point in fighting his feelings, she comes clean. And then the confusion sets in again.
    Feb 22, 2019
  5. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    My dreams are weird. But she was cute, though...umm...
    Feb 22, 2019
  6. AMissingLinguist
    AMissingLinguist
    Sounds like a Korean drama or something. I also think I've read that scenario in a Japanese manga before. It was good, though I didn't finish it or it was dropped/axed.
    Mar 2, 2019
    Evil_Ginger likes this.