Comments on Profile Post by LivingCorpse

1. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Well, if you just filter out qidian (webnovel) over half of those will disappear
    Mar 1, 2019
  2. Tony
    Tony
    Mar 1, 2019
  3. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    If you use the series finder, you can also filter by language. I find the series finder really useful for searching and will use it before I ask other people for recommendations usually.
    Mar 1, 2019
  4. LivingCorpse
    LivingCorpse
    Eh, but it kind of a pain to fill the form everytime to check for a new novels...
    Mar 1, 2019
  5. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Hmm....do you change the search criteria often? Or you just want to be able to go back to the same search everytime?
    Mar 1, 2019
  6. LivingCorpse
    LivingCorpse
    I just put the same stuff everytime.
    Mar 1, 2019
  7. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Save the results in a bookmark on your browser then. It works, I just tried it out for you. :)

I hope this is helpful to you.
    Mar 1, 2019
  8. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Oooo! This is interesting, if you click on the Cog (filter) of the search results you can open your search again.

That's kinda neat cause you can then change the search criteria to narrow or expand your search.
    Mar 1, 2019
  9. LivingCorpse
    LivingCorpse
    Well, I already know those.
    But this and that are different things.
    Mar 1, 2019
  10. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Huh?

@LivingCorpse : thank you for taking time from your own reading to at least trying to help me solve a wee silly problem!

Me: Oh thank you Livingcorpse, it was no problem at all!

This is why I don't do this without pay, at least at work I get paid for my efforts. *lols*
    Mar 1, 2019
    Sannnnn likes this.
  11. LivingCorpse
    LivingCorpse
    Ruining everyone's expectations is kinda my forte
    Mar 1, 2019
  12. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    How is that working for you?
    Mar 1, 2019