Comments on Profile Post by Sauling

1. Nyann
    Nyann
    Sauling post this in the fod thread!!o((*^▽^*))o
    Mar 3, 2019
    Narnar, SummerForest and Sauling like this.
  2. Sauling
    Sauling
    @Nyan sempai is right XDD I did, but since Narnar hardly visits that thread, I thought I'll just share this to her personal as well (⺣◡⺣)♡*
    Mar 3, 2019
    Narnar, SummerForest and Nyann like this.
  3. Nyann
    Nyann
    •3• LETS KEEP THE HOLY FOD THREAD ALIIIVVEEEE!!!
    Join us Narnar!!!
    Mar 3, 2019
    Narnar, SummerForest and Sauling like this.
  4. Sauling
    Sauling
    That thread has been really quiet compared to the past, and that's rather sad (;へ:). This video is sharing for you too @Nyan sempai (you should watch it too) :D
    Mar 3, 2019
    Narnar, SummerForest and Nyann like this.
  5. Nyann
    Nyann
    Well most threads die in a few days anyway. Plus fod thread has a lot of posts. The highest number of post in spoiler as well as novels section.
    It could mainly be because of conversations and profile posts. But posting in the forum is better.
    Mar 3, 2019
    Sauling, Narnar and SummerForest like this.
  6. Narnar
    Narnar
    OMG... that humming ♥_♥ I love WangXian song too much.. and Lan Zhan humming... that is too precious T.T thank you Sauling.... for sharing this with me.I really appreciate it ♥
    Mar 3, 2019
    Sauling and Nyann like this.
  7. Narnar
    Narnar
    Indeed I rarely visit thread these days.It's even hard for me to active in daily basis.xD So whenever I'm online I would be at Sauling's profile >< xD But I will join you guys hehe ^_^
    Mar 3, 2019
  8. Narnar
    Narnar
    I even wanted to practice that humming and sing xD
    Mar 3, 2019
  9. Nyann
    Nyann
    Practiced? Lol I keep on humming it. I even whistle the song lol. This and every other MDZS song that I like lol.
    Mar 3, 2019
    Sauling and Narnar like this.
  10. Narnar
    Narnar
    Wow...you can whistle? That's amazing. i tried but couldn't whistle T.T so I'll just practice humming.xD I like the opening song and no envy ♥_♥ although I don't know Chinese,I mimic the way they sang xD
    Mar 3, 2019
  11. Sauling
    Sauling
    @Narnar , yes yes the humming ♥ and you're welcome. Glad you liked it, I also love it too since it really shows their dedication to their role as Wei Ying and Lan Zhan and its also cute how the VA to Wei Ying was teasing the VA to Lan Zhan in that video haha XD ♥
    Mar 3, 2019
  12. Sauling
    Sauling
    P.S. I can humm but can't whistle XDD and I try to remember the Wangxian donghua version but the audio drama wangxian song just keeps popping up in my mind lol
    Mar 3, 2019