Comments on Profile Post by McNoodle

1. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Isn’t that very healthy for your brain though??
    Mar 9, 2019
  2. McNoodle
    McNoodle
    It is and I can’t stop. XD
    Mar 9, 2019
  3. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    Food for thought~
    Tell me some of the Documentires you’re watching?
    Give me a list. I want to watch some.
    Mar 9, 2019
  4. McNoodle
    McNoodle
    Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes
    The Bleeding Edge
    The Red PIll
    Requiem For the American Dream
    Mother Dead and Dearest
    Child of Rage
    Poverty Inc
    Dirty Money
    And many more but I can't remember xD
    Mar 9, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.
  5. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    I watched dirty money~
    Mar 9, 2019
  6. McNoodle
    McNoodle
    Cool! How'd you like it? I'd recommend Park Place and Happy as well. ^^
    Mar 9, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.
  7. Arexio
    Arexio
    *lurks*

Which podcasts? I listen to a ton of the NPR ones.
    Mar 13, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.
  8. McNoodle
    McNoodle
    I listen to a lot of the NPR ones as well especially the segment called Hidden Brain. All of them have been interesting to listen to so far. I'd also recommend the on purpose podcasts by Jay Shetty. If you have itunes, his podcasts are on there and if you're into philosophy or spirituality I think you'll enjoy it.
    Mar 13, 2019
  9. Arexio
    Arexio
    Hidden Brain's great. Studied Sociology in college so that one's always interesting. So is Code Switch too (Race is always interesting to me).

Hmm. Philosophy and spirituality aren't really my thing, but thanks though.

This American Life does some great storytelling - some fantastic gems hidden in there. And Planet Money and The Weeds are really nerdy ones if you're into their respective subjects.
    Mar 13, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.
  10. McNoodle
    McNoodle
    Lol. Of course the On Purpose podcasts are also about life and self betterment but if you're not into it then that's perfectly fine. It's just soooo good that I wanna recommend it to everyone. xD I'll sometimes also listen to TedTalks Business cuz I find the business world fascinating so if you're into that I'd check that out as well. The good thing about them is that they're short.
    Mar 13, 2019
    Arexio likes this.
  11. Arexio
    Arexio
    Oh I just might... You'd definitely love Planet Money then. Well, it's more about finances and the economy, but they do talks about business every now and then.

If you're into innovation/entrepreneurship, there's How I Built This too, which interviews people like Mark Cuban and the founders of companies like Instagram, Starbucks, Reddit, etc. Highly recommended if you want to get into their minds and stuff.
    Mar 13, 2019
    McNoodle likes this.