Comments on Profile Post by Femme Fatale

1. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    O.o was it really that comfy for the week or so you were up there?
    Honestly I would have figured the smell alone would have a deal breaker...
    Mar 10, 2019
  2. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Who said I left? *boggles* I've just been quietly doing stuff.... >.>

Quietly. *GRINS*
    Mar 10, 2019
  3. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    You are clearly evaluating to avoid a nuclear crisis... please dont tell me you set that off in my head... I have enough trouble remembering things as it is...
    Mar 10, 2019
  4. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Hehe You are safe, this was in response to someone else's explosions. *blinks*

In fact, I have been interviewing minions. >.> I'm surprised you haven't noticed.
    Mar 10, 2019
  5. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Your insistence on females only in your head-space has slowed down my work here.
    Mar 10, 2019
  6. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Well I clearly missed the *boom* the heat wave, and the radiation, so something on the order of Minion making their way thrue whatever secret passages you've bored into my head isn't even on the radar...
    Mar 10, 2019
  7. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Sorry hun, everyone has limits, and sometimes even standards.. can't say much about the latter, but the former is my bare minimum. If it helps, i dont consider futanari men, and I'm also fairly lac in regards to transgender as long as they've gone as far as the surgery... would just like a fair warning so I dont have any misunderstandings.
    Mar 10, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  8. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    *pat* *pat*
    Mar 10, 2019
    Miserys_End likes this.
  9. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    They won't do anything untoward in your headspace..... why would their gender matter?
    Mar 10, 2019
  10. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    No clue, just feel very wrong to willingly let another guy into my head. Might have something to do with a highly questionable shrink I never liked, nor trusted. *shrug*
    Mar 10, 2019