Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 8:13 PM
Money:
$6,990
Reading List:
Link

Wu Jizun

Well-Known Member, Male

If mistakes are found in chapters, tag me in the comments of the chapter or reply to the "featured comment" Jan 15, 2020

Wu Jizun was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 8:13 PM
    1. AzureEmpR
      AzureEmpR
      @Wu Jizun is your latest novel, the one with currently 65 chapters going to be your last novel before ending as a webnovel translator?
    2. Katakara123
      Katakara123
      @Wu Jizun , bro do you know as to where a could get or read the uncenscored version of [Oh no! After I Reincarnated, My Moms Became Son-cons!]?? Could you help me pls, i would really appreciate it, ive been looking for it for a long time and i dont have any idea where and how
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Katakara123
        Katakara123
        Where im reading is actually in an app thats been removed from app store but still was available for reading, i just dont know if the son-con im reading there is cencored or not.
        Oct 31, 2020
      3. Katakara123
        Katakara123
        oh by the way 1. does the MC gain powers? 2.do the MC bang her 2 mothers? 3. How many girls are there in his harem?
        Oct 31, 2020
      4. Wu Jizun
        Wu Jizun
        Chances are, you read some fake/incomplete chapters because I don't have an app. 1. Yes, in two ways, but probably not the way you're thinking. It's not a power-trip story. 2. He bangs all his mothers. 3. Depends on how you count it. Some readers counted differently to others
        Oct 31, 2020
    3. polik
      polik
      @Wu Jizun do u have raw chapters for 'martial kings retired life'.
      1. Wu Jizun
        Wu Jizun
        I have to in order to translate, lol
        May 22, 2020
        polik likes this.
    4. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      If mistakes are found in chapters, tag me in the comments of the chapter or reply to the "featured comment"
      1. runsing
        runsing
        the recent three chapters, namely 139, 140 and 141, were they from v13, or v14?
        Jan 5, 2023
      2. runsing
        runsing
        why do keep submitting them as v14? is there something missing here?
        Jan 6, 2023
      3. Wu Jizun
        Wu Jizun
        @runsing Volume 13. My apologies. I think I've been doing that subconsciously as I type 14(insert third number)
        Jan 9, 2023
    5. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      Son-con officially complete. Answering all questions on FB/IG and Disqus for the next hour
    6. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      Tomorrow will be the finale for Son-con and a triple release to end with a bang. Might do an IG live for it because I cbs typing
    7. Arkaifuu
      Arkaifuu
      Quick question. Is the author of Son-Con and MYSD working on anything else at the moment? Both of them seem to be completed in their country
      1. Wu Jizun
        Wu Jizun
        Ugh, didn't see this, my bad. MYSD isn't complete. He's expanding the cross over between the two. Young Girls, Their Guns and Commander is another series of his. His other ongoing series is something he works on off and on.
        Dec 12, 2019
        Arkaifuu likes this.
    8. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      SSL Certificate expired (again). Have contacted my support to update it ASAP and give permanently.
    9. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      Tomorrow's Son-con and MKRL chapters will be posted in about 15 hours from now instead of the usual time
    10. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      Martial King's Retired Life is so popular it's now being published as a paper novel, too. #wuxiacomeback
      1. runsing
        runsing
        you're delegating the chapter submissions to a helper?
        Oct 29, 2019
      2. Wu Jizun
        Wu Jizun
        @runsing Only for a few chapters here and there the last week because I've had to fly off right after posting. I'm back on the wheel now
        Oct 30, 2019
    11. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      No uploads tomorrow due to no electricity. All chs for today and tomorrow have been uploaded to compensate. Nevermisschapters
      1. Bakaturq
        Bakaturq
        Sponge off friends internet/electricity
        #friendswithbenefits :)
        May 16, 2019
        Wu Jizun likes this.
      2. Wu Jizun
        May 19, 2019
    12. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      @ToastedRossi You read 鸳鸯刀? If you did, do you remember 萧半和 revealing the inscription仁者无敌? Imagine if most readers here saw that phrase, lol
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Wu Jizun
        Wu Jizun
        How the times have changed, where chivalry, benevolence and those values are now frowned upon. Now they want borderline criminals for main protags lmao
        May 15, 2019
        ToastedRossi likes this.
      3. ToastedRossi
        ToastedRossi
        I think that the problem is that "the Deer and the Cauldron" just got too popular, and that a lot of the people who liked the book didn't really understand why it worked. It shouldn't be that difficult - if you're making a protagonist with selfish interests and a lot of negative character traits, then you should know that these characters can't be treated like proper heroic figures.
        May 17, 2019
        Wu Jizun likes this.
      4. Wu Jizun
        Wu Jizun
        That's what they call "alpha" or "badass" these days, apparently. Those buzzwords get on my nerves.
        May 19, 2019
    13. Sannnnn
      Sannnnn
      1. Wu Jizun likes this.
      2. Wu Jizun
        Wu Jizun
        What did you even tag me in on tony's page? I cbs sifting through all of those comments, lol
        May 14, 2019
        Sannnnn likes this.
      3. Sannnnn
        Sannnnn
        Xddddd
        May 14, 2019
    14. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      Son-con readers asking for the procreation chapter, go read today's chapter now, you degenerates
    15. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      MYSD has returned with higher frequency. If you like TGS or NIF, give it a try. Not for fans of wish-fulfillment and dick-polishing NPCs
      1. Wu Jizun
        Wu Jizun
        As per all my other series, it starts slow. No "internet alpha male" bullshit near it, please.
        May 2, 2019
    16. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      MYSD readers: Watch my IG story for update on MYSD.
      1. Nefasdetestasti likes this.
    17. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      Due to daylight savings, my posting time is an hour later than usual
    18. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      No MKRL manhua this week. Artist is ill
    19. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      Young Girls, Their Guns and Commander (Girls' Frontline spinoff) translation complete. Get to reading now => https://wujizun.com/ygtgc/
    20. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      Site is back up.
  • About

Signature

When you're the greatest translator in the world today, they don't call you a great translator. They got a name for you. They call you, Wu Jizun. Beat me, if you can.

Translating
    Son-con (Complete)
    Martial King's Retired life (Ongoing)
    The Transmigration Survival Guide (Complete)
    Young Girls, Their Guns and Commander (Complete)
    Almighty
    Supreme Swordsman of the Nine Heavens