Comments on Profile Post by Tsuru55

1. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    That one seems to be bara, not yaoi. It's made by and aimed at gay men, rather than women, and it tends to have super muscled characters.

I keep meaning to try bara to see what it's like, but you're right that I'm not a fan of the ridiculously muscled men in it. It's rare for me to like more than lean muscle on men, actually, and I'm super picky about it.
    Mar 14, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  2. Nyann
    Nyann
    Those are bara not yaoi or bl
    Mar 14, 2019
    Moonpearl likes this.
  3. Nyann
    Nyann
    Mar 14, 2019
    Moonpearl likes this.
  4. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    @Nyan sempai Ooh, nice~! Although I've seen a few that are a little more muscled, but are nice too.
    Mar 14, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  5. Nyann
    Nyann
    Mar 15, 2019
    Moonpearl likes this.
  6. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    Giving my oppinion: Not bad not bad, problem is just that i don't like the girl on the right, surely because too many strands of hair + can't stomach wavy hair even IRL minus some exceptions, but i really like the girl on the left. Didn't like the veil on her at first because re-looked and remembered that i like this kind of clothing.
    Mar 15, 2019
  7. Nyann
    Nyann
    Giving my observation, the girl on the right is wet. See the image carefully, it's raining. Those flowers are a symbol of monsoon.

Blow dry her hair, it would be what you like.
    Mar 15, 2019
  8. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    Kinda wanted to comment that the hair of the girl on the right looks wet but didn't. Maybe you said is right, and now i learned that i don't have a fetish for wet hair with maybe exceptions somewhere i search hard enough.
    Mar 15, 2019
  9. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    @Nyan sempai Ooh, so pretty~! Such a lovely aesthetic... It looks like they're both dressed for a wedding?

I rather like men without muscle, to be honest. Sylph-like and beautiful men have such a charm to them~!
    Mar 15, 2019
    Nyann likes this.