Comments on Profile Post by Kiwionwheels

1. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    *glomps* Alice is here! \(^^)/

It's been a while Kiwi-chan~
    Mar 14, 2019
  2. Kiwionwheels
    Kiwionwheels
    Nods, it has been. But the moment I came on, I knew I had to come say hi.
    *Hugs and pats head*
    *Single tear from eye* Its been too long. How have you been?
    Mar 14, 2019
  3. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Somewhat well I guess, trying to get my life on track~

You doing well~?
    Mar 14, 2019
  4. Kiwionwheels
    Kiwionwheels
    Hum a lot hehhee, a lot of family circumstances and health trips. Now im freeeeeeee... well kinda, im procrastinating. hehehhe
    whats been up? hows the site been? what you been up to ... wait i already has that in a different way.. hehehe
    im too excited.
    Mar 14, 2019
  5. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    *laughs* Glad things seem to have gotten better! \(^^)/

I'm sadly not translating much these days... orz

Ever since my ex broke up with me I totally lost my rhythm... Been trying to regain it for a while now, but it's hard.

On the plus side, I saved up enough to move away from my current home, so things are looking well~
    Mar 14, 2019
    SummerForest and Kiwionwheels like this.
  6. Kiwionwheels
    Kiwionwheels
    Hugs, I dont mind that hun. As long as you taking things at your own pace and you dont regret anything then it doesnt matter :)
    Plus I know you more then the translations, your more important.

Sounds like you deserved more then you ex, I look forward to when you find someone amazing :).

OOOOOh nice! Where you wanna go? If I had money I tots wanna move to somewhere like span ... hum Mallorcja <3
    Mar 14, 2019
  7. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well... I really loved them though...

In any case, I just wanna change cities I guess, I'm a bit too far from my family rn, so I wanna go to somewhere closer~

Dunno if I'll ever leave Brazil though, I like it here~
    Mar 14, 2019
  8. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    That, and I wanna adopt a child in a few years... I feel somewhat scared of moving to another country and for one reason or another becoming unable to adopt there.
    Mar 14, 2019
  9. Kiwionwheels
    Kiwionwheels
    Well if you want help or just company to try again, you know that you have us and so many people <3

Thats a good idea, being near family. I live an hour and 15 mintues away from my family but I can always visit them.
    Though I'm glad Ive a bit away to, so I can have my space
    Mar 15, 2019
    AliceShiki likes this.
  10. Kiwionwheels
    Kiwionwheels
    Do you live near any friends?
    Omds I would love to go to Brazil, what is it like?

That totally makes sense @AliceShiki, adoption process can be quite long as well.
    Mar 15, 2019
    AliceShiki likes this.
  11. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Teehee, thank you! *glomps*
    ... Not sure what you mean with trying again though! >.<

And well, rn I'm around 3h away from family and the bus fees are quite expensive too, so it's hard to visit... *shivers*

I like living away too though! Can't really see myself living in parents house again! >.<
    Mar 15, 2019
    Kiwionwheels likes this.
  12. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Not really near friend though, part of why I wanna go closer to where my family lives.

As for Brazil? Well, it's pretty I guess? And people are a lot warmer than what you find in most other countries out there AFAIK. (never went abroad to confirm that though, so it's mostly hearsay... >.>)
    Mar 15, 2019
    Kiwionwheels likes this.
  13. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Main annoyance is that there is a severe lack of subways though, needing bus to go pretty much anywhere I can't reach on foot is quite troubling.

And yeah, adopting takes a while, I'd rather be in a place I'm already comfortable with and have the time to go through the process properly~
    Mar 15, 2019
    Kiwionwheels likes this.
  14. Kiwionwheels
    Kiwionwheels
    I meant when about increase the amount of your translations. *cuddles*

*Hugs* I understand you about the cost, hopefully the cost can be cut down quite a lot. Or have you tried asking your family to come over for dinner instead?

Hahahaha yeah, dont live with your parents. You will lose your control and independence. However its nice having their company and love.
    Mar 15, 2019
    AliceShiki likes this.
  15. Kiwionwheels
    Kiwionwheels
    Humm I love warmth but whether I could handle it Im not sure. I have to come and visit so I can find out ;).

I totally get you!! We have to get a car to go anyway here in Nz, they barely have public transport.

How much have your prepared so far?
    Mar 15, 2019
    AliceShiki likes this.
  16. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Ooooh, I'll do my best! \(^^)/

Ah, I don't live in a place I'd like to invite anyone over... Part of why I want to move... >.>

*nod nod nod* I moved out late 2017 and I have no intention of going back! Company and love is good, but 24/7 with parents is too headache inducing! >.<
    Mar 15, 2019
    Kiwionwheels likes this.
  17. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well, if you ever visit, I hope you enjoy it! ^^)/

We have a decent amount of cheap public transport here at least, but it's only bus... Still, better than paying for a car, it's just soooooo expensive... orz

As for how much I have prepared? Not that much to be perfectly honest... Still need to get a better salary at the very least, and fixing some emotional issues too...
    Mar 15, 2019
    Kiwionwheels likes this.
  18. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I'll trying to move forward though! One step at a time! Having a child has always been my dream and I'll do my best to achieve it! \(^^)/

Really can't wait to be a mother, but I can't rush it if I am to give a good household for my child~
    Mar 15, 2019
    Kiwionwheels likes this.
  19. Kiwionwheels
    Kiwionwheels
    what sort of place would you like to live in?

Sigh I know, you have insurance, road tax, car service, WOT, fuel and parts to maintain when you have a car.

hug you can do it1 as long as you put your mind to it. Btw if you need to have someone to listen to you welcome to come chat to me, Im always on my discord. Do you want the link?
    Mar 15, 2019
    AliceShiki likes this.
  20. Kiwionwheels
    Kiwionwheels
    you be a great mother <3
    Mar 15, 2019
    Lovely and AliceShiki like this.
  21. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Mmmmmmm... I'm not sure? As long as the place isn't too noisy and is not dangerous, I'd probably be happy with anywhere I think~

Size of the house honestly doesn't matter much to me, I'd be fine with probably anything that had at least 2 rooms, 1 bathroom and a kitchen.

I'd like the link! *hugs*

And thank you~ <3
    Mar 15, 2019
    Lovely and Kiwionwheels like this.
  22. Kiwionwheels
    Kiwionwheels
    The link for some reason is banned, so I'll just leave the code and then you can add it in the find server section =)
    J6hP2ZT
    Mar 17, 2019