Comments on Profile Post by Arcadia Blade

1. Effugium
    Effugium
    You use it right away?
    Mar 14, 2019
    strayCat0 likes this.
  2. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Why use them when you can just level up your skills? i would even prefer to be in a class that doesn't use items like support class. Heck, There was even i time where i played a rpg game without using consumable item to beat the game except for key items.
    Mar 14, 2019
    strayCat0 likes this.
  3. Effugium
    Effugium
    I use normal consumables, but the more precious one i will never use because i thought it's a waste to use it
    Mar 14, 2019
    strayCat0 likes this.
  4. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    maybe that i was really cheapskate that i had to maximize the best efficiency as possible. My brothers were shocked to see a full inventory of items that they were surprise that i told them that it was all the quest i receive. Tho they had to remove that habit of mine since it was kinda unhealthy for me.
    Mar 14, 2019
  5. SenjiQ
    SenjiQ
    Consumables are too useful to use, and thus are never used
    Mar 14, 2019
    Effugium likes this.
  6. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Mine would be 'why do i even need consumables when i can beat the game without relying on it and it would be better to train skills that are more efficient than items'.
    Mar 14, 2019
  7. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I used to play pokemon like that. I can save money by going to the pokemon center. MY pokemon fainted, meh, I'll just go back or actually just faint since my I only really trained just one pokemon.
    Mar 14, 2019
    strayCat0 likes this.
  8. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    You don't wanna know how i train my pokemons just to save potions. My training is like the MC in running away from the hero.
    Mar 14, 2019
  9. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    fight until they drop, then fight again, and keep going!! Then reach the elite 4 and fail to beat them cause you're still not using potions!!
    Mar 14, 2019
    strayCat0 likes this.
  10. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I also didn't know about diversifying my attacks by then. That different attacks did different levels of damage wasn't known either. I'd pretty much just have something like a blastoise with eater gun, surf, ice beam, and bubble beam. I was able to get lucky and get to number 4~
    Mar 14, 2019
    strayCat0 likes this.
  11. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    i don't even know how pokemon battles work at that time. my bro just hands me a gameboy, says that i had to beat the game(without teaching me how to play) and after a week(since i'm busy doing chores and had less time to play). I told my brother i finished the game with very overleveled pokemons, trained to be effecient at killing pokemons.
    Mar 14, 2019
  12. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    i only trained one pokemon. The game is pretty intuitive though, so you don't need much in terms of instrctions.
    Mar 14, 2019
  13. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    well, i do have a talent in gaming that i can quickly learn how to play the game and become more efficient as time goes on...
    Mar 14, 2019
  14. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    i played touhou the other day. I learned how to synthesis my weapon into being stronger, and then learned that items can be dismantled into materials...
    Mar 14, 2019
  15. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    i think this talent of mine came from playing counter strike with my bros one time where they made a prank and increase the sensitivity on my mouse which i had a hard time play. Had...

They were really scared when my aim became more and more accurate as time passes on that my shooting skills became almost on par with aim hacks.
    Mar 14, 2019
  16. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    well, when something happens to make it harder for you, and you over come it, your general skill will in crease
    I once played call of duty. I went into an open square within a house. Somethng like an inner yard. Balcony all around it. I spun in a circle while shooting and killed everyone on the balconies
    Mar 14, 2019
  17. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    whenever i see someone get raged over an easy game(i play a game which has a pay 2 play system and manage to even beat hackers using fair methods which the game was implemented).
    Mar 14, 2019
  18. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Meh, I'm not much of a gamer, so I don't really mind if I die.
    Mar 14, 2019
  19. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Yeah right? you get to learn how the ai works, how to dodge its attacks and attack the critical spots, how that ai would then scream in pain as i slowly kill it...*Cough*
    Mar 14, 2019
  20. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I was bad at that when younger. I was too afrid of my character dying. I'm also bad at getting the timing for training things like dodging
    Mar 14, 2019
  21. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Since i wasn't afraid of dying, i take dying as a challenge to improve myself. Maybe i got hit by trucks a bit too much
    Mar 14, 2019
  22. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    yeah, I think I may have had trouble not associating myself with my character. I didn't like seeing them die
    Mar 14, 2019
  23. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    i kinda don't know how to feel attached to something since i would always know that i could never have them forever. i would just enjoy something for a short while before leaving it to dust so i'm not much too attached to associating to any chars i created.
    Mar 14, 2019
  24. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I would also feel bad for said characters. And if it were a game like warcraft 2, I wouldn't want to waste the resources. Heck, I'd also do something silly like just make an archer army
    Mar 14, 2019
  25. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    my brother thought me a lesson on RTS games. if your army is weak, you don't use too much on them.
    Mar 14, 2019
  26. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    would the point be to make the army stronger?? By the plus 2 to armor, etc??
    Mar 14, 2019
  27. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    i meant that quantity beats quality. he showed me that in a very brutal way when i played using the strongest army i had composed and he basically sends me grunts which filled the entire screen.
    Mar 14, 2019
    strayCat0 likes this.
  28. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Well, yeah. But, in order to make said quantity, you need farms and resources. Making a large army and going for the kill is the end game
    Mar 14, 2019
    strayCat0 likes this.
  29. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    that is russia's 3 person per gun policy
    Mar 14, 2019
  30. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    but, quantity and quality is a much better choice
    Mar 14, 2019
  31. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    thats why quantity is better than quality. why waste time making powerful units when they only die to an army of 20?
    Mar 14, 2019
  32. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    cause the computer doesn't give you enough resources to make that army??
    Mar 14, 2019
  33. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    they are cheaper and expendable. like how my bro plays starcraft...*Remembers zerg rushes*
    Mar 14, 2019
  34. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    go to google and type zergrush
    Mar 14, 2019
  35. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    no...no...not that rush...
    Mar 14, 2019
  36. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    the o's get their revenge~
    Mar 14, 2019
  37. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    and this is why i don't play with my brothers...Even on a coop game...
    Mar 14, 2019
  38. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Play against them in the internet where they don7t know it's you?? Then curbstop them into china
    Mar 14, 2019
  39. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    because if i beat them, i get beaten up. If they won, they would gloat and proceed to beat me up for being weak.
    Mar 14, 2019
  40. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    like I said, online where they don't know it's you
    Mar 14, 2019
  41. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    nah, they would instantly know its me.
    Mar 14, 2019
  42. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    :blobteary: