Comments on Profile Post by Nyann

1. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    Nope sorry i'm a miser/cheapskate, choosing carefully what to do with it.
    Mar 15, 2019
  2. Nyann
    Nyann
    .... There's nothing to do with it anymore if you don't do anything with it.

I asked it in a way, you can donate to @Blob fund chan then.
    Mar 15, 2019
  3. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    Maybe you typoed, because i think that "I asked it in a way" doesn't make sense alone or something is missing or it's "I asked it anyway" or something else.
    Mar 15, 2019
  4. Nyann
    Nyann
    .... Dis woman is hard to deal with OwO

I mean my lady, I asked humbly with good intention, that, if you aren't going to use that huge hoarding of nuffies for @Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund, you can donate a fraction of it to @Blob fund chan.
    But it seems you prefer being rich, so my not so fine lady, sorry for disturbing you and raiding your peaceful abode. Now I take my leave.
    Mar 15, 2019
  5. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    You didn't disturb me, it's just that i'm a perfectionnist (too tired to find another explanation, not 100% sure it's what i wanted to say) and that i wanted to tell you did a typo/english error with maybe you correcting it.
    Mar 15, 2019
  6. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    It's just that typos are sometimes a little disturbing to me.
    Mar 15, 2019
  7. Nyann
    Nyann
    BTW lol wdym by "choosing carefully what to do with it?" Nuffies are useless otherwise if you don't use it on shop items or in some other ways. I use it in a lots of ways probably explains why my hoarding is so small lol.

Well lemme take my chance here. Can u buy me an icon? I am ok even if it's the rose icon (but not the food items/padoru lol) but better if it's the blue bow.

Fufufu I must be pissing you off lol
    Mar 15, 2019
  8. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    No, you are not pissing me off, i just wanted you to correct your typo.
    *Tries to search how to gift the rose icon, find it*
    Sorry nope looks like it's a renting system and i really don't like renting. Paying once a bigger sum would have been fine for me.
    Blame the shop for taking this kind of approach.
    Mar 15, 2019
  9. Nyann
    Nyann
    Eh? OwO?
    Mar 15, 2019
  10. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    ????? My post should be easy to understand. What is the problem ????
    I found you can buy the rose on the shop button but it says X $ / day.
    Mar 15, 2019
  11. Nyann
    Nyann
    Oh you mean you wanted to buy it permanently for me? Lol. You can't do that but there's "auto renewal". Lol. Imagine me having the rose icon forever though. They will call me a blue bow traitor lol.

But you can put it on auto renewal though for yourself though. It's the GL icon.
    Mar 15, 2019
  12. Nyann
    Nyann
    Well there's a reason for that. There are lot of icons in the shop. And there special icons during special occasions too. Lol you cannot stay stuck with a single icon forever... The other especially holiday icons are really pretty as well. So you would want to keep on changing.
    Mar 15, 2019
  13. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    I'm a sentimantalist, i don't like changing stuff.
    Mar 15, 2019
  14. Nyann
    Nyann
    Then auto-renew? I am talking about the rose icon for yourself though.
    Mar 15, 2019
  15. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    Sabruness gifted it to me, does that mean she is giving nuffies to me ? (renting it for me) Maybe i should ask her to stop renewing it.
    Mar 15, 2019
  16. Nyann
    Nyann
    Lol he isn't! And no! He didn't put it on auto renewal as it expired already lol
    (I thought he told me he was a guy though?)
    Mar 15, 2019
  17. Nyann
    Nyann
    The nuffies go to no one on purchase! They are simply spent. This isn't irl money. They end up nowhere at the end.

Well unless you directly transfer money.
    Mar 15, 2019
  18. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    I know. I meant by "she is giving nuffies to me" that "she/he is wasting nuffies on me". Still thankful though.
    Mar 15, 2019