Comments on Profile Post by Nom de Plume

1. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    I wish I had days where my hair decided to be straight.
    Mar 18, 2019
    Nom de Plume likes this.
  2. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    Is it frizzy or full curls normally?
    Mar 18, 2019
  3. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    Yes
    Mar 18, 2019
  4. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    when it is longer than a inch, every single day. Both depends on the length
    Mar 18, 2019
  5. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    Ahhhhh *pats*

I had a frizz problem with my barely wavy and very thick hair. Think hermione? I was going to suggest some tips if it was a frizz issue, but I can’t help with strong natural curl >_<

I’ll give my tips just in case it might help.
    Mar 18, 2019
  6. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    Good Shampoo and Conditioner (pay attention to things like PH balance), thoroughly shampoo and rinse scalp and only condition the length of the hair, use less conditioner, Don’t wash hair every day, don’t brush while it’s wet (combing can be okay, I have to comb my scalp when wet or I can’t clear dandruff. I usually do this after conditioner while still in the shower though).
    Mar 18, 2019
  7. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    The above is common sense stuff no one seems to teach. The product I use is Paul Michell Lavender Mint with Tea Tree oil.
    Mar 18, 2019
  8. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    Washing hair less promotes natural hair oils which helps moisturise hair. Cheap products strips and damages the hair. Better stuff is more expensive but you can use it less often for better results meaning... you spend not much more. You also get to stop relying on anti frizz products that don’t work well or stop working after an hour or two.
    Mar 18, 2019
  9. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    Shampoo ads outta nowhere
    Mar 18, 2019
    Nom de Plume likes this.
  10. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    It’s less the type and more how you use it :P
    Mar 18, 2019
  11. Potatoes
    Potatoes
    When I use only shampoo daily...
    Mar 18, 2019
  12. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    Won't that damage your hair?
    Mar 18, 2019
  13. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    depends on the hair type. His is probably short and more oily? Probably also an enviable soft and straight. His natural oils would be enough if it’s super short and or naturally oily. My boyfriend uses his body wash on his hair so that could be considered a step up from soap...
    Mar 19, 2019