Comments on Profile Post by Asdq

1. Asdq
    Asdq
    You need hate thats bastards, they are dirting your pure kid, just make the brats cry. Before my sister marry, my brother in law impregnated her and my father obrigated him to assume When I was kid I gone with my father and my older brother to make the bastard to assume, my father taked his shotgun and my brother a rifle, my brother in law already feared my father and my brother, when he see us with guns, he pee out,
    Mar 20, 2019
  2. Potatoes
    Potatoes
    Whoa....
    Mar 20, 2019
  3. BookDevourer
    BookDevourer
    o.o

y'all threatened him?!
    Mar 20, 2019
  4. Asdq
    Asdq
    What? This is the fricking reality, when kids become teen, principally girl, every brat want stick his dick them and today has another thing, everyone say that is normal the girl kicking out around dicks because she is empowered and ends being a singler mother and who will ends caring? THE FUCKING FAMILY.
    Mar 20, 2019
  5. Asdq
    Asdq
    The right is the girl has contact with a man just when be married but everyone change the things and who love it? The brats that just want stick his dick in a hole.
    Mar 20, 2019
  6. BookDevourer
    BookDevourer
    O.O

that's a problem that could have been solved through a chat between your family and his! no need to take guns!
    Mar 20, 2019
  7. Asdq
    Asdq
    Chat? You are a fucking pussy.
    Mar 20, 2019
  8. BookDevourer
    BookDevourer
    And you are very aggressive?

Can you imagine how much that man will be angry for the rest of his life because it was FORCED on him to marry your sister? you just made them and the kid unhappy.
    Mar 20, 2019
  9. Asdq
    Asdq
    He makes shit, he takes on.
    Mar 20, 2019
  10. BookDevourer
    BookDevourer
    And what? who's happy in this 'shit'? your sis? the kid? him?

for whose sake did you do that? for misery?
    Mar 20, 2019
  11. Asdq
    Asdq
    My brother in law regret avoid to assume my niece (ironic) after be father. This is not the best option (the best is a arranged marriage where you know for who you are sending your daugher and know that your daugher will be safe) is the only option for a shit a thing. Today is normal for his daugher kick out around dicks, eventually got pregnant and what do you do?
    Mar 20, 2019
  12. Asdq
    Asdq
    The minimal is the bastard register the kid and pay pension if don't want marry, but the better in this shit situation is he assume and do his role as father, because is better has a shit father than none, even that the us need CURE him with VIOLENCE.
    Mar 20, 2019
  13. BookDevourer
    BookDevourer
    wow wow, that's some very dangerous things you're saying. It's better to have no father than a shit father.
    If you were really that concerned for your sis then you and your family would've supported her instead of making her feel more like shit than she already felt.
    this whole arranged marriage things, i have no problem with. But are you the one getting married or your child? can't you at least let them pick? smh.
    Mar 20, 2019
  14. Asdq
    Asdq
    Of course, some cases is better the bastads just register, pay pension and just go away. But why is the reason for this in first place? The bitch wanting suck dicks.
    Mar 20, 2019
  15. Asdq
    Asdq
    You as father wants the better for this daugher, you will find adequate people and she will chose which she like more.
    Mar 20, 2019
  16. BookDevourer
    BookDevourer
    THAT is a natural human behaviour!

If you're really all that good of a family you'd have known that teens are fickle and made preparations! IT'S YOUR FAULT! if you had sat down and explained to her why she should abstain she might have been living better! smh! don't blame a child for the parents failing!
    Mar 20, 2019
  17. BookDevourer
    BookDevourer
    ok, that's good at least.
    Mar 20, 2019
  18. Asdq
    Asdq
    If you create your children in some way, in school, in any place, in society ifself, itwill corrupt her because of other parents that don't make them jobs right. It's rarity for a young people be armored for external things because they are growing in frist place. Resumind, you do, the world undo.
    Mar 20, 2019
  19. BookDevourer
    BookDevourer
    that is true but your child is your child! if you show him or her the correct behaviour and you yourself act on it, don't you think that child will listen out of love and respect?

however, if you are aggressive and continuously say that is bad without saying why, and you say it in a condescending manner, your kid will be like fuck why do i listen to this person who has no respect or trust in me.
    Mar 20, 2019
  20. Asdq
    Asdq
    I was a kid too, I know, explain the reason for something is important but this is not the decisive.
    Mar 20, 2019
  21. BookDevourer
    BookDevourer
    True but it all depends on how much respect and love the child feels towards the parent. or guardian or whoever advised them.
    Mar 20, 2019
  22. Asdq
    Asdq
    It's funny, we are finding the reason today for something that the old people already understood in first place.
    Mar 20, 2019
  23. BookDevourer
    BookDevourer
    what is that.
    Mar 20, 2019
  24. Asdq
    Asdq
    Yeah, it's a complex thing. All this things are jus for increase the chance and not a absolute thing.
    Mar 20, 2019
  25. Asdq
    Asdq
    All the old society was built for a reason and now we are understand the reason. Of course, the real reason just stayed in the time in each generation and now we are finding again, this is the natural cicle.
    Mar 20, 2019
  26. BookDevourer
    BookDevourer
    yes.
    i just hate the ways some parents treat their children.
    i just hate the fact that so many people rely on force and not communication.
    Mar 20, 2019
  27. BookDevourer
    BookDevourer
    i think the old were bogus in many ways.
    Mar 20, 2019
  28. Asdq
    Asdq
    Yes and not.
    Mar 20, 2019
  29. Asdq
    Asdq
    Because if you understand what is happening, you know that is not false cuz in frist place is not lying for anyone.
    Mar 20, 2019
  30. Asdq
    Asdq
    The people just look for the old society and thinks that was a false society but not, everyone knew what was happening. Resuming, why do you ask if someone is good or not if in first place, you never wanted know about? Why do you say who is good if not is truth?
    Mar 20, 2019
  31. Potatoes
    Potatoes
    Whoa.... but what if your bro in law takes his humiliation out on another person, specifically your sis??
    Mar 20, 2019