Comments on Profile Post by Nom de Plume

1. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    Anyways, @Tony I think one of them mentioned that they were going to vote what the other voted for the entire game within the first 10 pages of the game.
    Mar 26, 2019
  2. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    I wanted to say it in the thread, but since it’s not super game related I thought it’d be okay to say here. I do not think they should be reinstated however haha...
    Mar 26, 2019
  3. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    And the timer is not important; it’s actually showing how late I am at this point, I just looked at it wrong.
    Mar 26, 2019
  4. amilhs
    amilhs
    Mar 26, 2019
  5. amilhs
    amilhs
    @Tony I forgot to ask this.
    If ever me and Li hir will join together again in the next mafia game, are we still allowed to join together?
    But if we're still allowed, I will still follow whatever she will do like what I did in the current mafia game. Even if we're enemies i will still follow her.
    Mar 26, 2019
  6. amilhs
    amilhs
    Same dires or same radiants i will still follow her but i will still not reveal my role to her..the exemption is if we're both dires(cuz we all know already that we're dires). Even what happened just todays game will happen again but i/we will now posts all our action in the game thread not in the conversation. Thats not breaking the rules, right?
    Mar 26, 2019
  7. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    If it’s said in game only it would not be against the rules, but still might frustrate other players. You would have to face that most would kill you first as a player with essentially two votes is just too dangerous. A player that doesn’t play for their team is even more dangerous.
    Mar 26, 2019
  8. amilhs
    amilhs
    Yeah.
    Thats also what I think if ever there are same players in the next mafia they will kill us couples first..xD
    What I and Li hir did,(tieing the votes) Ddraig and Nyan also did it in day 1.
    But what is mafia? Its about lieing, betraying and any schemes. So its okay if i didnt play for my team.xD
    Mar 26, 2019
  9. amilhs
    amilhs
    Also @Tony what @Nom de Plume said is true.
    I just copied who Li hir voted(Hasr11).. but still we did metagaming.. bcos i said to her in conversation not in the game to try to tie the votes.xD
    hehehe
    Mar 26, 2019
  10. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    How long is the night O_O
    Mar 26, 2019
  11. amilhs
    amilhs
    24hrs..
    Still at least 6hrs left..i think.
    Mar 27, 2019
  12. Tony
    Tony
    @Nom de Plume There's also the part where they both voted for "amilhs" at the same time https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4810121/

Both of them were inactive for at least an hour, show up at the same time and voted for the same person. How does this happen? It doesn't matter if it was talked about previously (within 10 pages of the game) or not. .

Anyways, @amilhs already confessed metagaming was involved.
    Mar 27, 2019
  13. Tony
    Tony
    Mar 27, 2019
  14. Tony
    Tony
    @amilhs Yes, you two are still allowed to join together. You two aren't banned from the game. Yes, you're also allowed to follow whatever she does even if the other players don't like it. That's not against the rules.

Just don't talk about the game outside of the thread or outside of the dire's tavern (You can only chat here during the night time).
    Mar 27, 2019
  15. amilhs
    amilhs
    What we did yesterday was i pmed Li hir in conversation that 3mins before the time ends(i will pm her for go signal) to vote for me and i vote for myself. Then i always refresh my screen and if i see mine or Li hir's vote are not a tie i will just try tieing it..and just copied whoever Li hir voted. After that we won, we pmed each other that we won then the drama happened(i saw Fossils pp).xD
    Mar 27, 2019
  16. amilhs
    amilhs
    @Tony okay~
    Thank you~
    you can just automatically add us together the next game.
    Mar 27, 2019