Comments on Profile Post by Ai chan

1. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Hmm
    Well first I feel the whole Rome thing is overdone, I wasn't excited when it was announced. I am planning to wait a few months before getting it if I do just to gauge reactions. I do think the systems and other things look good... but Rome, not a good setting in my opinion. Maybe I am still burned from Rome 2 Total War...
    Mar 30, 2019
    Ai chan likes this.
  2. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Ahaha, in Ai-chan's case, Ai-chan just loves the idea of playing Egypt without having the Ottomans breathing down Ai-chan's neck. Or playing as a pagans of the British isles or Norselands and build up Ai-chan's nation without having to go to war all the time.
    Mar 30, 2019
    Nyanko likes this.
  3. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Tell me how it is. If its good I will pick it up
    Mar 30, 2019
    Ai chan likes this.
  4. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Looks like I lied to you ai-sama I did end up getting it on day one. Alas those YouTube Lets Play drew me in.
    Apr 26, 2019
    Ai chan likes this.
  5. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Ai-chan has it too. Unfortunately, the system requirement is too high. Ai-chan's laptop lags terribly while playing it that Ai-chan had to reduce everything to low and the resolution to 800x600. Ai-chan doesn't get it, HOI4 runs fine!
    Apr 26, 2019
    Nyanko likes this.
  6. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Maybe it is badly optimised? They were using new shades on the map and that could slow things down
    Apr 26, 2019