AlunaGray
Money:
$275
Reading List:
Link

AlunaGray

Well-Known Member, Female

Coming of the Villain Boss is amazing. First time I've read fast-wear where the ML didn't fall in love at first arc lol. I'm addicted XD. Sep 19, 2019

1. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      Coming of the Villain Boss is amazing. First time I've read fast-wear where the ML didn't fall in love at first arc lol. I'm addicted XD.
    2. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      Any novels with a main pairing like Duan Yuyang and Yan Tianwen? I'm craving some cliche stupid misunderstanding trope lmao.
    3. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      Is it just me? Or is the "It's Not Easy To Be A Man In The Future" low-key BL? Cough. It's not just me right? _(:3」∠)_
      1. Naruin likes this.
      2. Naruin
        Naruin
        it depends on ur point of view *smug face*
        Aug 18, 2019
        AlunaGray likes this.
      3. Sayne
        Sayne
        It seems like the BL syndrome in this one is pretty pronounced, my condolences
        Aug 18, 2019
        AlunaGray likes this.
      4. AlunaGray
        AlunaGray
        But but...what about Luo Lang and Xie Yi or Li Yingjie and Lin Zhongqing? QAQ. I feel it. It's not just bromance really.
        Aug 20, 2019
    4. akki
      akki
      That’s a nice mug. I wish I had one like that~ ☕️\(^• ω •^)
      1. AlunaGray likes this.
      2. AlunaGray
        AlunaGray
        I wish I had one too lmao. Someday, I'll probably buy one just like it. XD.
        Aug 12, 2019
        OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
    5. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      The Monk That Wanted To Renounce Ascetism is the best feel-good book I've ever read. Legit. It's too good. QAQ
      1. Effugium and Xieljhane like this.
    6. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      ...ShuShu pooped his baby XD. I can't stop laughing. HAHAHAHA.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SoulZer0
        SoulZer0
        He pooped baby. 3 words that I've never imagine would be combined to form a sentence
        May 5, 2019
        Ddraig likes this.
      3. Ddraig
        Ddraig
        I dont know what is worse...
        that it is 'he'
        that it was 'pooped' out
        that it was a 'baby'
        May 5, 2019
      4. GoldenGoddess
        GoldenGoddess
        All of the above
        May 5, 2019
    7. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      Qiu Xiaohaiiii! You're too adorable I can't T_T. Can anyone recommend any adorable novels? With really adorable kids please. (`。●⇀●。’)☆
      2. AlunaGray
        May 2, 2019
      3. OnceandFutureLurker
        OnceandFutureLurker
        your welcome , but like i said the plot can drag at times and be repeative
        May 2, 2019
        AlunaGray likes this.
      4. AlunaGray
        AlunaGray
        May 2, 2019
    8. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      @Potatoes It's finally announced that Shu Shu's pregnant XD. The next chapter will probably cover their reactions to the news. It's a mess.
      1. Potatoes and hothotpot like this.
      2. Potatoes
        Potatoes
        Waaaaatttt!??!?!?!?! No, resist! Resist!! Wait till its completed potatoes!!
        Apr 22, 2019
    9. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      All for the Sake of Great Harmony is so fudging funny I can't. It's too good. Two chapters in and I'm hooked lmao. XD
    10. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      Believe it or not, original danmei novels on Wattpad aren't that bad. Some are quite good actually. Hidden gems are the best gems. Fight me.
      2. AlunaGray
        AlunaGray
        * Please Let Me Live A Lazy Life!
        - 9 chapters in and every chapter is quite long. Exceptional writing. You can feel the effort the author gave just from reading the work. Reading her other stories would be worth it.
        Apr 2, 2019
        Nyann likes this.
      3. AlunaGray
        AlunaGray
        * At the End of the World + To The Start of a New World
        - pining in the apocalypse with rebirth mixed in.

* Quick Transmigration to Characters with BE
        - very fluffy and funny. I'm only on arc 1, but it's hilarious so far. It...almost went down the bestiality route, but it didn't so don't worry.
        Apr 2, 2019
      4. Nyann
        Nyann
        Thanks! I will give them a try!
        Apr 2, 2019
        AlunaGray likes this.
    11. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      How can the author of Game Loading mix horror, comedy and fluffiness so well? That talent's too fearsome, ba.
    12. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      That moment when the novel that you're reading almost went down the bestiality route.
      2. Ddraig
        Ddraig
        Which novel?
        Mar 29, 2019
      3. AlunaGray
        AlunaGray
        @Ddraig One arc in "It's Actually Not Easy Wanting to Be the Supporting Male Lead" and, recently, an original danmei novel I've read on Wattpad - Quick Transmigration to Character's with BE. Former's on an innocent samoyed puppy while the latter is on a mischievously perverted kitten lmao.
        Apr 2, 2019
      4. Invisalats
        Invisalats
        Seems to be a trend in your reading... Almost like you're looking for a little animal action in a novel but aren't willing to fully commit to your dark urges
        Apr 2, 2019
    13. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      Roast Pork Bun in Game Loading's too perverted lmao. I can't stop laughing. XD
    14. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      The Last X on qidian makes my heart sing. Ahhhh. Just read the first arc and I'm now a fan, ah. It's too good that it wrecked my list. T_T
      1. Potatoes likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Frozen ink
        Frozen ink
        #foreboding
        Mar 28, 2019
      4. Potatoes
        Potatoes
        Last X is awesome~ try Transmigrating into a Mob Character to Rehabilitate the Villain Plan next nyeheheheh~
        Mar 28, 2019
        AlunaGray likes this.
      5. AlunaGray
        AlunaGray
        @Potatoes Yes! That one's pretty good too. I'm still waiting for updates on that lmao. (/`•~•`)/
        Mar 29, 2019
        Potatoes likes this.
    15. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      Shu Shu's adorable. Just plain adorable. And he can now get pregnant. Yay. Heh. A Guide to Raising Your Natural Enemy is so goood, ba.
      1. Potatoes likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. AlunaGray
        AlunaGray
        @Potatoes I think there's a new arc lmao. Synthia (Shu Shu's friend from bridal class) is getting married to an old beastmen in a remote country. Shu Shu's being badass because he's the crown princess. XD.

If you still want to wait till they discover it's a baby, I can just update you lol. It's not a problem.
        Mar 28, 2019
        Potatoes likes this.
      4. Potatoes
        Potatoes
        UPDATE ME!! ARIGATOUUU~~~
        Mar 28, 2019
        AlunaGray likes this.
      5. Ripple
        Mar 28, 2019
    16. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      Mo Chen Huan's a genius and Superstar Aspirations, Rebirth of a Supermodel and King of Classical Music are works of art. Boom. (/@-@)/
      1. Nyann, Hasr11 and SummerForest like this.
      2. SummerForest
        SummerForest
        *notes down* shall check them asap
        Mar 27, 2019
        AlunaGray likes this.
      3. AlunaGray
        AlunaGray
        Yes! Superstar Aspirations is my favorite lol. Mo Chen Huan's works are so addicting. T_T I love the translators lmao.
        Mar 27, 2019
        SummerForest likes this.
    17. AlunaGray
      AlunaGray
      I'm a very jaded bun. Shameless jaded bun. Heh.
      2. Nyann
        Nyann
        As a norm of the world MC and ML are "archenemies". All these quite confused me a bit. But as I read the story it made sense.

The ML is a tsundere and the MC is dense when it comes to love. And the world is blind with the labels of what's righteous and what's wrong.

I think mdzs is a story with realistic psychosocial portrayal of people even if it's a fantasy and BL.
        Mar 28, 2019
        SummerForest and AlunaGray like this.
      3. Nyann
        Nyann
        And yes. The romance is slow. But many fujos who just crave instant romance tend to overlook the strong base and development it has. This strong base is what makes this pairing my favorite. I mean just look how darn well they compliment each other like two pieces of puzzle that fit together.

Read it.
        Mar 28, 2019
        SummerForest and AlunaGray like this.
      4. AlunaGray
        AlunaGray
        Mar 28, 2019
        Nyann likes this.
    18. OnceandFutureLurker
      1. AlunaGray likes this.
      2. AlunaGray
        AlunaGray
        Thank you. :)