Comments on Profile Post by Imawa

1. OnceandFutureLurker
  2. Imawa
    Imawa
    When I first came to know about it, they used to use the the pronunciation Me Me (me from men) so the real spelling took me by surprise....
    Apr 15, 2019
    OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
  3. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    It is SO NICE.....I miss fruits like that most cause I can't get them here.
    Apr 15, 2019
  4. Imawa
    Imawa
    It is... and yes I don’t get much either. So where did you first have them and where’s here?
    Apr 15, 2019
  5. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    <.< Wuts that?
    Apr 15, 2019
  6. Imawa
    Imawa
    Something that I ate during my trip through America....
    Now I am craving it.
    Apr 15, 2019
  7. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    It was introduced in your part of the world but I guess they don't grow sufficient quantities and quality to sell much
    Apr 15, 2019
    Imawa likes this.
  8. Imawa
    Imawa
    True. Avocados here cost sky high and the quality is bad.
    Apr 15, 2019
  9. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    Well perhaps eat a mangosteen instead, it is said to be related to one of the fruits mentioned above. But I imagine it tastes quite different
    Apr 15, 2019
  10. Imawa
    Imawa
    First time hearing of it....
    Apr 15, 2019
  11. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    same here , just learned of it today when i posted the two links.
    Apr 15, 2019
    Imawa likes this.
  12. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    My grandmother had all sorts of fruit trees in her garden in Puerto Rico. I loved climbing trees back then. \o/ I would spend days doing this...good days. :)
    Apr 15, 2019
    Imawa likes this.
  13. Imawa
    Imawa
    I wasn’t really the athletic kind, so I never really climbed trees. But I remember a time when we had a mango grove near our house.Almost orchard level.... during the summer, the smell of ripening mangoes stretched for kms after kms.
    Apr 16, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  14. Imawa
    Imawa
    Daddy used to take me along and climb trees to collect the mangoes. I guess he hoped to see me be more outdoorsy like him.
    Apr 16, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  15. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    *lols* I'm not athletic at all, but as a kid I did kids things. I've always loved being in amongst nature and enjoying it to the fullest. See a river, lets swim. See a fruit tree...let me eat my fill and take some home to my family....that kind of thing. \o/
    Apr 16, 2019
    Imawa likes this.
  16. Imawa
    Imawa
    Athletic enuf....
    I was the kind who would dip their feet in the water and sit on the sand type of person... actually still am.
    Apr 16, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  17. Imawa
    Imawa
    But I used to be good with the slingshot. Once, I remember trying to get berries from a tree... the thing is I was mostly bursting them berries instead of making them fall to the ground... so by the time I collected enuf. I had destroyed at least double. I was very young.
    Apr 16, 2019
  18. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Good Times. \o/
    Apr 16, 2019