Arcadia Blade
Money:
$22,425
Reading List:
Link

Arcadia Blade

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!, from Just stuck in some rock

When construction workers are louder than your own voice when streaming. Damn I really don't have confidence in streaming. Apr 13, 2023

1. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      How bad are the feminist and SJW be-*looks at how they hate nice guys and even involve families to a fight* *Blood Cough* Too toxic!
      1. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        And I live in a country where the games here are so toxic that even Chernobyl looks like someone smoking....
        Apr 16, 2019
      2. Gandire Alea
        Gandire Alea
        kickvic and umbrellaguy??
        Apr 18, 2019
    2. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      *Crying in a corner after knowing that the subject i hope to fail was the highest grade i have* Welp, time to say goodbye and mine the ML...
      1. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        Goodbye everyone and hope to see you guys once i graduate and earn an epic rank in ML...
        Apr 16, 2019
    3. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      That moment that a certain subject is the only hope of you have to continue to procrastinate...please let me fail...
      1. Pray Alpha likes this.
    4. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      Played a game my bro downloaded on my laptop, barely knew the controls and it was literally hard to understand the game. I beat it tho. How?
      1. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        He first laugh at me since I was struggling with how the game works. Took a few minutes and I just steamrolled the game. He was either too shock or amazed at how adaptive I was...
        Apr 13, 2019
    5. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      i really don't wanna leave this site but getting my organ's harvested by my siblings makes me wanna think otherwise...
      1. Gandire Alea
        Gandire Alea
        Apr 11, 2019
    6. Evil
      Evil
      *poke*
      1. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        Yo. Seems like you just arrive to see me go it seems...
        Apr 11, 2019
    7. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      god.....i wish it was april fools today. since the result of my grades are like a joke...
      1. strayCat0, Manic Josei and Nyann like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        no. if you see on my profile page of how i would quit novels if i managed to pass all my subjects, you know what i mean...
        Apr 11, 2019
        strayCat0 likes this.
      4. Bielt
        Bielt
        Lol~
        So I guess I should say congratulations on passing?
        And goodbye?
        XD
        Apr 11, 2019
        strayCat0 likes this.
      5. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        imma make a thread about it once i confirm all my grades.
        Apr 11, 2019
    8. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      Oh, evil deku seems kinda interesting plot develop-*Dives too deep into the fanfic universe*.....On second thought, i should stay away...
    9. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      Bro, I ain't gonna go russian on this CoH2 game...*1 hour later* Ay...Suka Blyat....
      1. GonZ555
        GonZ555
        Did you pass all your subject this semester?
        Apr 7, 2019
      2. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        dunno yet. haven't seen my report cards....
        Apr 7, 2019
    10. erichninja
    11. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      The moment i passed all my subjects this sem, i am quiting novels. I would pick gaming but thats a high hurdle...anime as well...
      1. strayCat0 and Effugium like this.
      2. Gandire Alea
        Gandire Alea
        You’ll be missed~
        Apr 5, 2019
    12. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      *Reads Jose Rizal manga from a jp person who talks about our spanish times* Hmn...Pretty sure thats illegal...
      1. OnceandFutureLurker
        Apr 5, 2019
      2. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        i think its because a japanese person who writes a story of a filipino person who lived at the time where we are enslaved by the spaniards(which is also the same for them since japan also did the same as the spaniards) so its like trying to add salt to the wound.
        Apr 5, 2019
    13. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      When you put on a side story to prepare the joke chapter...worth the blood coughing...
    14. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      That moment when you wanted to post a BL chapter that I poured my blood, vomit and tears and I fcked up by releasing the real one...
      1. OceanMagix likes this.
      3. OnceandFutureLurker
        OnceandFutureLurker
        Have you read @Arcadia Blade profile page ?it's possibly true in what he is claiming
        Apr 1, 2019
      4. Nyann
        Nyann
        ;-; I wanted to read it.... I would have appreciated his hard work...
        Apr 1, 2019
        OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
      5. OnceandFutureLurker
        OnceandFutureLurker
        smh , Arcadia is his own worst enemy. He could have won a lots of loyal readers for awhile but choked in the pressure of the moment
        Apr 1, 2019
    15. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      Dear Lord, please let me pass this sem for not only would I start exercising and diligently write, but i even stop fapping just to pass.....
      1. Nahrenne
        Nahrenne
        You're more likely to lose concentration by not attending to your bodily needs, you know?
        X
        Apr 1, 2019
        amilhs likes this.
    16. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      I can't choose between mass releasing chapters on april fools or writing a BL chapter....
      1. DocB
        DocB
        Why not both? Mass release of bl chapters
        Mar 31, 2019
      2. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        I can only do one and its already life risking for me to even survive writing one.
        Mar 31, 2019
      3. Gandire Alea
        Gandire Alea
        then, mas release normal chapters, but in the center of each chapter is the bl story. Not the full story, just part of it. Said story is continued in each chapter.
        Mar 31, 2019
    17. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      Tomorrow's April fools... Maybe if I do a mass release of chapters and people would think that it's all fake chapters....hehehehe
      1. Potatoes, Effugium and SummerForest like this.
      2. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        Suddenly, a lazy writer doing mass release in one day and people think that all of the chapters are fake...
        Mar 31, 2019
        Effugium likes this.
    18. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      *After Writing chapter 8 of the new novel i wrote* Arcy, why are you grinning like an idiot? - My brother's reaction of me rn
    19. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      Brother hates cats so much that if he ever seen one, he would literally gun it down. I like my bro a tiny bit now because of that....
      1. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        I thank you cats for breaking the ceiling and scaring the fck out of him. Now two of my hate are gonna duke it out...
        Mar 29, 2019
      2. GonZ555
        GonZ555
        *give arcy a kitty*
        Mar 29, 2019
    20. Arcadia Blade
      Arcadia Blade
      I don't think i wanna continue to write anymore. There's this novel i'm writing but it seems that it might turn BL...*goes into a corner*
      1. AhoDesuGa likes this.
      3. AhoDesuGa
        AhoDesuGa
        bro. bromance is the purest relationship. go for it. don't be pressured by the readers. write the story you had in mind!
        Mar 29, 2019
      4. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        Not everything is pure anynore. Even babies have a darker side....
        Mar 29, 2019
        AhoDesuGa likes this.
      5. AhoDesuGa
        AhoDesuGa
        turn a blind eye?
        Mar 29, 2019
  • About

A Random Sword that got stuck in some rock

Signature

I made stories from Transported to Yanderes to Space theme. My first Webnovel was made at my wattpad so check it out.

If you want to read my stories, go to my site http://evilarion.wordpress.com .
    Name: Sky
    Title: Kind Adventurer
    [​IMG]

Trait:
    Exceptionally Althletic

Known Concepts:
    Heal
    Teleport
    Buff
    Purify
    Golem
    Heal + Buff = Regrow