Comments on Profile Post by CDLevit

1. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Some could say that they get real, some could say that they are real. I think that they can be nothing and everything at the same time. In the end, the writer can create something more than it was intended as a novel, story or poem can go further than the settings within which it was established.
    Apr 23, 2019
    Shem likes this.
  2. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    That's because it's based on words and words are creations, hm, more exactelly, imperfect means that just reveal meanings. As words evolve, are discovered, understood and/or used, the meanings evolve, revolve, change or disappear.
    Apr 23, 2019
    Shem likes this.
  3. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Most writers have a goal in mind, a reason to write, but that's not always true. I think that, in the end, each and any writer is a 'creator' of content. Some 'catch' moments, some reach for moments. Some 'justify' time, some 'create' time. Their inner world, their view of world is shown by and in their writings and still..
    Apr 23, 2019
    Shem likes this.
  4. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    some writers escape their craft's limit and become gods or Creators as they create something that's uncheangable and ever changing.
    Apr 23, 2019
    Shem likes this.
  5. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Imagine a world contained in a book. It's set up is just the begining. It can always give birth to new interactions, to new worlds, to new characters. Some just have a cadre, a form of rules and characters to 'play' with some are just a stage of happenings.
    Apr 23, 2019
    Shem likes this.
  6. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Fan fictions can always take ground and bud from such creations.

And still, there can be more, it can and should be more. Art at it's apex is nothing but a new begining.

"If nothing lasts forever, say, can I ve nothing?" - few lyrics from a singer that I like.
    Apr 23, 2019
    Shem likes this.
  7. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Art brings puts light on ideas, on ideals, on values. It's necessary in any society as it can teach people, in and with it's multitude of forms, to live, to think, to feel. The unfortunate think is that it needs a spark, a begining, something to give it form, to make it be seen.
    Apr 23, 2019
    Shem likes this.
  8. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I have in mind classical music, which isn't liked by some, but I think that the fault, if there is any, can be put on no one. Everything needs a begining, to start to understand something you need a 'key', a start, something to folow and to usevin your discovery.
    Apr 23, 2019
    Shem and SummerForest like this.
  9. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    That's where basic education has to come at play. Music education, art education, social studies education and so on are necessary and a must for any society that respects itself and it's members.
    Apr 23, 2019
    Shem likes this.
  10. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Education, self and institutional education are, how to say, 'moving' bricks that 'pave' the future. They are the 'road' that illustrates the effort, the part of life in which humans put effort to improce themselves, to better something or someone - if we take things from such perspective.
    Apr 23, 2019
    Shem likes this.
  11. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Art artists, good and bad art. Various forms of art. Talent and various notions are there, waiting to be discovered.

I think that, humans can be anything and everything. What limits us is just time and other lacking/missing resources.
    Apr 23, 2019
    Shem likes this.
  12. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Apr 23, 2019
  13. GoldenGoddess
    Apr 23, 2019
  14. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Apr 23, 2019
  15. GoldenGoddess
    GoldenGoddess