Comments on Profile Post by Novetsu

1. Novetsu
    Novetsu
    I've never felt the urge to die as much as I do now
    Apr 25, 2019
    in_awe and Deleted member 36162 like this.
  2. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    Kuro put you up to this, didnt he? What, was it that dare thread? Also if you wanna die, do a hanging. Then i can cut your wrists and bleed you out. I love the cold, clammy skin of the recently deceased...*laughs lecherously*
    Apr 25, 2019
  3. in_awe
    in_awe
    Ohhhh this ninja is very evil. I like~
    Apr 25, 2019
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  4. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    After death, the blood starts to coagulate. The members aren't enough to bleed a creature.
    Apr 25, 2019
    Deleted member 36162 and in_awe like this.
  5. in_awe
    in_awe
    So many evil beings~ I really like
    Apr 25, 2019
    Deleted member 36162 likes this.
  6. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    Levit-kyun! Long time no see! Also how would you bleed them, then? *Takes out notepad* Oh boy, here i go learning again.
    Apr 26, 2019
  7. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Hello, Cupcake Ninja. Saw that You're pervert, like always.

From my experience with domestic birds, the removal of the head makes them lose most blood. Though, sometimes, if the bird's weak/sick, the lose of blood is not fast enough. It happened to me that, inside the thoracichall area, to be blood accumulated. Hanging them of the legs serve the blood to 'run' faster.
    Apr 26, 2019
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  8. Novetsu
    Novetsu
    I'm getting compared to a bird. Wonderful.
    Apr 26, 2019
  9. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Hm.
    Apr 26, 2019
  10. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    insightful as always, my man. Also you could be compared to worse things, you know? Also birds are cool. Dont diss birds. They can shit on you from above, and isnt that something? You'll never catch them. I bet they laugh as us all the time. Fucking birds. Thinking they're better than me...
    Apr 26, 2019
    Seinex likes this.