Comments on Profile Post by Sordahon

1. Crimshine
    Crimshine
    Hey! It's been a pretty long time, I'm not that active anymore but still coming from time to time. And you? Still loving trap ?
    May 2, 2019
  2. Sordahon
    Sordahon
    Many of us just visit the site once a day nowadays, I myself tbh just read Novel Extra now but it's becoming worse to read. Traps are still great though and I would like to make irl ones more like 2d ones.
    May 2, 2019
    Crimshine likes this.
  3. Crimshine
    Crimshine
    Same, Mostly reading The Novel Extra and Trash of the Count family. Extra is slowly losing my interest but Trash is still really great, if you didn't try it, it might be interesting to you. But overall I'm getting really bored, the excitement I had when I started reading CN/KR a few years ago is almost gone now... And a lot of people that I liked on the forum almost stopped to come so bored of that too...
    May 5, 2019
    Sordahon likes this.
  4. Crimshine
    Crimshine
    Good irl Traps are not that easy to find sadly :/ Well you never know, 2d Traps continue to make my heart flutter so still happy
    May 5, 2019
  5. Sordahon
    Sordahon
    The only good trap I know is MaidChan image he shared for a moment.
    May 5, 2019
    Crimshine likes this.
  6. Crimshine
    Crimshine
    Oh yeah I remember that, he was absolutely gorgeous, he was on a bed with his maid outfit right? Damn it seems he stopped posting completely. Sad.
    May 5, 2019
  7. Crimshine
  8. Sordahon
    Sordahon
    I think he sat on bed in grey sweater with hands near his face.
    May 5, 2019
    Crimshine likes this.
  9. Crimshine
    Crimshine
    Oh okay, I was pretty sure he was in an outfit, mifht have mixed things up
    May 5, 2019
  10. Sordahon
    Sordahon
    No way he was going to treat us with maid outfit, though I wonder what happend to him, last seen december 23. Did something happend in Philippines?
    May 5, 2019
    Crimshine likes this.
  11. Crimshine
    Crimshine
    Hey! MaidChan is back :)
    Jun 2, 2019
  12. Sordahon
    Sordahon
    Maybe some parasite alien controls maid chan, he is ignoring me.
    Jun 2, 2019