Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    You're bringing up "nice guys" a lot. Are you saying I'm one of them?
    I really didn't know that someone was hitting on me at that time, so do I qualify?
    And if I did know I might not have acted in exactly the "nice guy" type of way...?

Anyway, I'm checking it out. Thanks. That article was quite interesting.
    May 2, 2019
    Ahmya and Wujigege like this.
  2. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I am not saying that you are anything. I only pointed out the Nice Guy article to make my point on how girls prefer guys with no ulterior motives.
    Selfless people do not exist though.
    When watching TV shows and Asian Dramas, I prefer the friends to lovers trope. Unlike that article, I don't think being a nice guy is bad.
    May 2, 2019
    Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  3. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Expecting people to be selfless is wicked thinking because you are asking that they let you be selfish. The only thing I agree with is that reacting violently to rejection is bad
    May 2, 2019
    yun yun yun and SummerForest like this.
  4. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Haha, I think I'm into that too, friends becoming lovers.
    I'm a huge fan of gender bender, and I like it best when best friends end up becoming lovers after one of their gender gets changed. Their interactions are the cutest. How unhinged they are towards each other, and a potential for romance? This is the best you can get!
    May 2, 2019
    Ahmya likes this.
  5. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    (Also I don't like yaoi, so gender bender is the best you can get for this sort of romance after that.)
    May 2, 2019
    Ahmya and Wujigege like this.