May 2, 2019
    OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
  3. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    I am all for seeing you rant
    May 2, 2019
  4. Valera
    Valera
    So we went outside to take senior pictures after school and this “friend” followed us there. I thought it was weird because she rides the bus home and her parents aren’t either. After taking pictures we (friends) went our separate ways
    May 2, 2019
  5. Valera
    Valera
    She still followed my sister and I. Ok maybe she’ll walk home. We said beforehand that we had to go somewhere after taking pictures and she said ok. So she followed us to our car and said “so I’m coming with you guys?”
    May 2, 2019
  6. Valera
    Valera
    What the heck! She only tell us now?! She didn’t ask beforehand or anything. She knew that if she asked us in the end, we could not say no. No wonder she followed us to take pictures after school, she already had plans for us to take her home because we took her home before. We are not her taxi!
    May 2, 2019
  7. Valera
    Valera
    Rant end
    May 2, 2019
  8. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    *pat pat*
    May 2, 2019
    Valera likes this.
  9. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    ask her why she is trying to use you and if there is no decent answer tell to get lost . next time if she attempts again
    May 2, 2019
    Valera likes this.
  10. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    Lurker.. just looking at valera's behaviour here i can already tell that there's no way valera could say that.. she's too nice.
    May 2, 2019
    Valera and OnceandFutureLurker like this.
  11. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    saying no is the nicest thing she could do for that girl in question. unless there is a valid reason not to
    May 2, 2019
    Valera likes this.
  12. Valera
    Valera
    One of my friends said the perfect summary of what happened, "She literally cornered you with no way out."
    May 3, 2019
  13. Valera
    Valera
    And we have to invite her to our birthday etc because her mom knows my mom. She forgets to bring money for a field trip and twice she was able to get a ticket because she was an "exception". Good god my other friends invited us to a prom table without her. She'll make it so awkward.
    May 3, 2019
    GonZ555 likes this.
  14. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    I have a friend who's that shameless too. But since he has a big ego.. me and my friends sometimes pop his plan before he even could do it.
    May 3, 2019
  15. Valera
    Valera
    Shameless is the word!
    May 3, 2019
  16. Valera
    Valera
    before our field trip to 6 flags, she told us that she is scared of roller coasters. One of our classmates said, "Then why are you going?"
    She said, "Oh, I'm just scared of heights" dudes what is the difference? That's even worse. She basically is telling us to be with her so she won't be lonely.
    May 3, 2019
  17. Valera
    Valera
    I live for roller coaster, you are not chaining me down.
    May 3, 2019
  18. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    If that happens to me, i'd probably say "then save us a seat on the food court. We'll see you after we're done."
    May 3, 2019
    OnceandFutureLurker and Valera like this.
  19. Valera
    Valera
    Ooohhhhh
    May 3, 2019
    GonZ555 and OnceandFutureLurker like this.
  20. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    Sound advice
    May 3, 2019
    GonZ555 and Valera like this.