Well-Known Member, Male

nightcore34 was last seen:
Apr 18, 2024 at 10:30 PM
    1. Lemonfairy
      Lemonfairy
  • About

Signature

I live to make the impossible, possible - Lightning, FF13

Kindness without strength will make others devour you. Strength without kindness will make you devour yourself - nightcore34.

If I could choose between knowing absolutely everything in the universe or having one normal apple to eat. I'd choose the apple. For knowing everything, means experiencing nothing - nightcore34

The worst people are not those who do evil knowing its wrong. It's those who do wrong thinking, believing, they have the right to do so - nightcore34

None can stand the ticking of the clock. All will fall with the Reapers knock - nightcore34

I will never be silent. Thunder is my roar, and lightning my weapon - nightcore34

We are no heroes of justice, simply monsters with morals - nightcore34

Those who know should understand. Those who don't understand shouldn't know - nightcore34

Not every right decision is correct. Not every correct decision is right - nightcore34

Do not dwell in the past so much that you neglect your present and future - nightcore34

Never take advice from someone you wouldn't trust. Never trust someone you wouldn't take advice from - nightcore34

What I want, none should touch. What I have, none should dream of - nightcore34

Do not make me angry. You will not survive my wrath - nightcore34

I do not know who you are, nor from where you came, but I know where you are headed. HELL! - nightcore34

Choosing this way of life means more than you think. You must be the first to stand, and the last to fall - nightcore34