May 7, 2019
  2. Seinex
    Seinex
    Yeet.
    May 7, 2019
    Moonpearl likes this.
  3. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Have you seen or read any good ones lately?
    May 7, 2019
  4. Seinex
    Seinex
    I can't find nuthin. cri.
    May 7, 2019
    Moonpearl likes this.
  5. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Hm... Any sort of yuri you'd like right now? Something fluffy or dark?
    May 7, 2019
    Seinex likes this.
  6. Seinex
    Seinex
    Dark. Or fluffy... EIther really.
    May 7, 2019
    Moonpearl likes this.
  7. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    (Multiple posts incoming)
    On NovelUpdates, I'd recommend: "Female General and Eldest Princess" - It's a pretty dark novel that focuses on politics and wars.
    "I Favor the Villainess" - This starts off light but goes very quickly dark when it introduces a class rebellion.
    May 7, 2019
  8. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    "City of Sin" - There are only 28 chapters and the author deleted the story, so we likely won't get anymore. It's a really light-hearted and funny story about a fujoshi entering the yuri route so they can see BL.

I'd also recommend "My eyes can see" on RRL. It has a good mix of plot and romance, and the author's one of my favourites in general. https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/10542/my-eyes-can-see
    May 7, 2019
  9. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    May 7, 2019
  10. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    For anime, I'd say... "Sakura Trick" for something cute and ultra fluffy, "Strawberry Panic" for a shoujo-like anime with plenty of drama, "Akuma no Riddle" for a great story and interesting characters with a darkn setting, "Yurikuma Arashi" if you want to go darker (and more surrealist), and the "Revolutionary Girl Utena" anime series if you want to go nightmare-mode dark.
    May 7, 2019
    Sabruness likes this.
  11. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    You can also try "Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid" for max fanservice; it's stupid enough to also be fun.

~fin~
    May 7, 2019
  12. Nargol
    Nargol
    Not sure how I ended up here, but you've got some pretty good taste.
    Jun 13, 2019
    Moonpearl likes this.
  13. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Jun 14, 2019
    Nargol likes this.