Comments on Profile Post by Femme Fatale

1. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Nope, though I can pin balloons or small beach balls between them.
    May 15, 2019
  2. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    So....can it be used as a sling?
    May 15, 2019
    Miserys_End likes this.
  3. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Depends on the amount of tension.
    On a side note, I'm not sure I trust you enough yet not to intentionally aim water(or any other liquid, or solids for that matter...) balloons at the back of my head
    May 15, 2019
  4. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    How can you not trust me to do that? You let me mess around in your head....I was respectful and tidy~~ I'm sure there is even still minions in there.
    May 15, 2019
  5. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Simple, I dont have to wash my hair after you do whatever it is you do in there... and I can think of some rather nasty stuff that I wouldnt like having to wash out of it. Especially since it's already grown down between my shoulder blades.
    May 15, 2019
  6. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    What if I washed your hair after I play?
    May 15, 2019
  7. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Or even better idea, we attach them to your head and use your head as target practice...
    May 15, 2019
  8. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    You have removable horns? *boggles*
    May 15, 2019
  9. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    O.o what, you think it's easy to brush 2 to 3 feet of hair with two wrist thick horns on either side of your head?
    May 15, 2019
  10. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    I dunno. \o/

I don't judge other people's particular appearance but accept you for who you are.

to you unscrew them often? Aren't you afraid that you will mess the thread on the horns?
    May 15, 2019
    Miserys_End likes this.
  11. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Also come off during sex... hard to dive between a pair of thighs with them on... also got tired of women using them for leverage. To much torque on the neck could end me if I'm not careful when they cum.
    May 15, 2019
  12. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    fascinating. So you aren't much for like spontaneous sex, huh?

*offers you popcorn*
    May 15, 2019
  13. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    More like a strong magnet or suction cup. Not sure how ot works, it just works so I dont question it.
    May 15, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  14. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    You aren't sure how sex works? O.o
    May 15, 2019
    Miserys_End likes this.
  15. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    *Points at horns*
    Well I am fairly horny at almost all times...
    May 15, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  16. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    The horns you goofball. After having helped produce two kids 9f my own, I sure a hell hope I know how they came to be(one looks like me, the other acts like me so I'm fairly sure their mine)
    May 15, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  17. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    pfft Hey! I met a female once that used to think that if you touched your belly button during sex you could avoid pregnancy..... *lols* I don't judge that anymore either, though I felt compelled to explain the biology behind it all. o.O
    May 15, 2019
    Miserys_End likes this.
  18. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Sadly I wish the ignorant didnt possess just enough animal instinct in order to breed, and little else. We're way to close to the prophecy of the March of the morons for my comfort..
    May 15, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  19. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Heh, just look at our elected officials..... *whistles innocently* .... it's like a competition on who dumb and who is dumber. >_>
    May 15, 2019
    Miserys_End likes this.
  20. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    I gave up on our political system. This is the third time that there has been an elected president that bought his electoral votes and lost the popular vote. It's almost to the point they dont even care its known they cheated to win.
    May 15, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.