Mar 28, 2024 at 6:06 AM
Money:
$8,589
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)

AMissingLinguist

[Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N], Male, 26, from actually, I don't know where I am.

"Otherworld TRPG Game Master" is pretty good. Feb 19, 2024

AMissingLinguist was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 6:06 AM
    1. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Pfft, hahahahahah! Of course Sid would also add a longcoat to his magic enhanced clothing.
    2. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      France and Vuitton exists in fantasy worlds. Interesting.
    3. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "'But if I really had to say, it’s because I got angry hearing something that I like being denied.'"
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        May 28, 2019
    4. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "I like seeing Alpha and the girls swinging my sword." Sounds so lewd. Is it supposed to sound like that?
    5. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Dougi in magical fantasy Medieval Europe? Sure.
    6. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Olba was being evil for Emilia? No idea who that is, but the name sounds familiar.
    7. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      To survive, Olba charges forward towards 7 people of equal power to his own. He's holding the Idiot Villain Ball too hard.
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Thank goodness everyone also has their own Idiot Ball. Whew, author had me thinking only villains were idiots.
        May 28, 2019
    8. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "To Be a Power in the Shadows!" is a series that is enjoyable while the brain is turned off. 3/5 is my rating.
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Really enjoyable. Requires lots of suspension of disbelief.
        May 28, 2019
    9. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Yes, the best part. The lies. (Lies to help create a guild in the shadows.)
    10. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Huh? What? Blob of meat turns into blond elf? I mean, I guess.
    11. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Slime armor. Haven't seen that outside of, *ahem*, adult fiction.
      1. Ddraig
        Ddraig
        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
        May 28, 2019
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        +1. (Out of likes.)
        May 28, 2019
    12. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      I did not know that "Maai" was the official term for "footsies" in martial arts. "Footsies" being slang term for ground based game combat.
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        I feel like I've said this before. Deja vu.
        May 28, 2019
    13. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      This guy did all this in high school? Stretches my disbelief a little.
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        "I meditated Buddhist-style, I meditated under waterfalls, I meditated quietly, I fasted, I mastered yoga, I converted, I searched for spirits, I prayed, I even affixed myself to a cross."
        May 28, 2019
    14. AMissingLinguist
    15. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "How unfortunate that he saw his power as the greatest thing since sliced bread." Delicious and fluffy.
      1. Laling likes this.
    16. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      2,222 alerts. I hesitated to click it, since it looked nice.
      1. Femme Fatale
        May 26, 2019
      2. Ddraig
        Ddraig
        Click it!!
        May 26, 2019
    17. SummerForest
      SummerForest
      Found! A missing linguist!
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        You win! I'm not sure what you win, though. (^▽^;)
        May 26, 2019
        Donutmindme and SummerForest like this.
    18. Professor Charles Francis Xavier
    19. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Alive and well.
      1. Blitz, RTS and SummerForest like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        *huggles*
        May 11, 2019
      4. SummerForest
        SummerForest
        *like*
        May 11, 2019
      5. Ddraig
        Ddraig
        yet still missing
        May 11, 2019
        AMissingLinguist likes this.
    20. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      So Nic Tutt is the rebel? I feel like playing a song here, but I have no idea what.
      1. Deleted member 36162 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Bright_Lucky_Star
        Bright_Lucky_Star
        new chapter?
        May 6, 2019
      4. Bright_Lucky_Star
        Bright_Lucky_Star
        His new abilities are memory bank and super google map XD
        May 6, 2019
      5. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Yes, it's chapter 23 of volume 2 (Sorry for the spoilers). +1 for your comment above, since I'm out of likes.
        May 6, 2019
        Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)
    I will never make millions of dollars, but I can see that those who can have determination and hard work. Those who don't work hard and are not determined would never understand, and I hope to never misunderstand them.

Signature

A signature? Like the ones used to sign documents? How do I write online with my real hands? I don't have any touch pads to write fancy letters. :/

Signed,

A Missing Linguist
    Tony said:
    Here's my NUF confession #3 that I never told anyone. There was a 4th mod that I promoted at the same time as @Electromaster@holyshin and @remy911 but he/she never logged into NUF (not even once) so I removed his/her mod status after a few days.
    Nom de Plume. Casul Reader. Ritsuru. Lachiel? OverlyFriendly.

"True freedom is to share,
    All the chains our brothers wear,
    And with heart and hand to be
    Earnest to make others free!" -James Russell

“I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.” -Antoine de Saint-Exuper
    "You see the Edit button down there?
    when you tag someone you get this *wait a moment*
    @-[31654:-@yzrahc-]
    Afterwards go changed it when you press edit.
    @-[31654:-changed-]
    Don't mind the dashes" -Carm.
    Twilight Fox. I remember there was another one I'd bothered a lot with alerts, but I can't find that post. Might have been akki. Most moderators fit here. Maybe metalunicorn. Arcturus may also be here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <b>I Am A:</b> True Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)
    <br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
    <b>Strength-</b>9<br>
    <b>Dexterity-</b>10<br>
    <b>Constitution-</b>12<br>
    <b>Intelligence-</b>13<br>
    <b>Wisdom-</b>12<br>
    <b>Charisma-</b>11
    <br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>True Neutral</b> A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.<br>
    <br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
    <br><br><u>Class:</u><br><b>Wizards</b> are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
    <br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:[email protected]'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>
    "Killed by Flumya after will, and after death."
    "Give treasure map to hidden island to Ddraig."
    "Make a copy and send to Shem."
    Baited. Sorry, I'm just bored.
    Here, have a cat.
    Double baited. Got you again! Yep, I'm super bored.
    Ultra bait! You have to stop clicking!
    Yep, it's the last one. Surprise!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Because Jojo's awesome.
    [​IMG]
    @SummerForest is now Pervert Supreme the Second, as proclaimed by @Cupcake Ninja. Also, let it be known that @SummerForest denies any association with being perverted.