Comments on Profile Post by Femme Fatale

1. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Yeah, not happening. I just end up staring at a dark ceiling. Get bored, then get annoyed... I dont sleep until my body gets tired enough to ignore the pain in my back.
    Jun 11, 2019
  2. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    I'm really sorry to hear that. Pain is a bitch. The pain clinics and all the experts say to work through it and push your pain tolerance, and yes it does push your pain threshold but it's hard work. :(

Have you tried a talking book? A good story with the right performer might be distracting.
    Jun 11, 2019
  3. GoldenGoddess
    GoldenGoddess
    Jun 11, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  4. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    *ponder* have you ever tried marijuana for medical purposes. >_> Never a better time to get a prescription. <_<
    Jun 11, 2019
  5. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Cold is better, a hot compress just increases the blood flow which in turn increases the pressure on my damaged spine.
    I thanks for the advice, but I've been dealing with this for over 15 years so have a good idea on what works and what doesn't.
    Jun 11, 2019
    GoldenGoddess likes this.
  6. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Nah, I rather listen to calming music as I "read" my books xD
    Jun 11, 2019
    Femme Fatale and GoldenGoddess like this.
  7. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    It's the yard work I did today that got me. I'll whine for a few days and it will go back to it's less painful state of normal
    Jun 11, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  8. GoldenGoddess
    GoldenGoddess
    I have scoliosis so hot compress works on me
    Jun 11, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  9. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    I have a slipped disk in my lower back that I've been reinjured multipletimes. Most of the pain is nerve related that few over the counter pain killers help with. I would ice it to reduce the swelling, but I dont want to deal with the chills right atm xD
    Jun 11, 2019
    Deleted member 79325 likes this.
  10. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    As a carer, I have back issues. A hottie may help *waggles her eyebrows* Artificial or human is fine with me. ^.^
    Jun 11, 2019
  11. GoldenGoddess
    GoldenGoddess
    Huehuehue
    Jun 11, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  12. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    A cuddle buddy right now would be bad for my physical health yet good for my mental health....
    Who knows. Maybe I could fulfil many a man's fantasy by kicking off in the embrace of a woman...
    Would just feel sad for her though as I can't help but feel it would be highly traumatizing.
    Jun 11, 2019
    Xieljhane likes this.
  13. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    what's so hazardous about cuddling. *eats her cookie innocently*
    Jun 11, 2019
    Xieljhane and Miserys_End like this.
  14. GoldenGoddess
    GoldenGoddess
    That's a nightmare
    Jun 11, 2019
    Femme Fatale and Xieljhane like this.
  15. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    LoL me? I'm a hazard to myself
    Jun 11, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  16. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Jun 11, 2019
    GoldenGoddess likes this.
  17. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Pink? Can think of lots of pink things... many very tasty... but no clue where pink came from in this instance xD
    Jun 11, 2019
  18. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Jun 11, 2019