Comments on Profile Post by Maid Chan

1. Maid Chan
  2. Hoshiandme
    Hoshiandme
    EWWWWWWWWWEEW. I can’t even. I HATE, the shoujo girls who are “STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND JUSTICE!”
    They are so cringe Cause they are like baby deer learning how to walk. It’s so fucking awkward.
    Jun 13, 2019
    Maid Chan likes this.
  3. Hoshiandme
    Hoshiandme
    Btw, I thought you meant me lol
    Jun 13, 2019
    Maid Chan likes this.
  4. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @Hoshiandme lmao i thought you would have the same misunderstanding too, so i add details to the sentence
    AND THE PRINCE IS A TOTAL FREAK, KILL HIM
    Jun 13, 2019
    Hoshiandme likes this.
  5. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Shes so disgusting. Like, no sense of obligation or professionalism at all, falling head over heels toward the prince's charm in thirty second and already bitching about him getting married. I say switch this bitch out, shes a disgrace.
    Jun 13, 2019
    Hoshiandme likes this.
  6. Maid Chan
  7. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    SULKING EQUAL PROBLEM SOLVING.
    Jun 13, 2019
    Hoshiandme likes this.
  8. Maid Chan
    Jun 13, 2019
  9. Svalinn
    Svalinn
    only read chapter 1 but it looks like a generic shoujo manga?
    cringey MC with her head in the clouds =.=)
    Jun 13, 2019
    Hoshiandme and Maid Chan like this.
  10. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @Svalinn omg I cant remember how many times I rolled my eyes. Especially when she falls in love for the prince in like, 5 pages later, and being all disapproving about his marriage and stuff.
    AND WHO FIGHT USING SKIRT ?!!??!?!?!?!
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  11. Svalinn
    Svalinn
    was told to dress "normal", goes with one piece miniskirt dress with no armor nor shield... ._.)
    Jun 13, 2019
  12. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    …. d00d hv u seen her uniform LMAO
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  13. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    and her only battle moment later, she got shielded by the prince instead of the other way around
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  14. Svalinn
    Svalinn
    her uniform's just the same dress with a coat and a big ribbon..? e.e)

guess ML need to have his moment.
    Jun 13, 2019
  15. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @Svalinn yes
    knight my ass, more like, a decoration.
    Jun 13, 2019
  16. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    LMAO BTW ONE HIT ON THE BACK USING BLOCK OF WOOD K.O-ED HER INSTANTLY.
    Jun 13, 2019
  17. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    knight my ass x2
    Jun 13, 2019
  18. Svalinn
    Svalinn
    lol, you really didn't like it huh. XD
    Jun 13, 2019
    Maid Chan likes this.
  19. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @Svalinn like. I thought this kind of mc only exist when im still in elementary school. Turns out I meet this type again today. Hate it even more.
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  20. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @Svalinn but the knight mc I played in my otome game, although she's noble-hearted and has principles, once she got hired to be a bodyguard of a certain disgusting perverted megane mc male, all went down the drain~
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  21. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    The author use her straight-laced manner as a tool for her to be molested by the megane.
    "hey u should wear miniskirt and a sexier cloth next time~ (ML)"
    "Eh since ur my boss I gotta abide Ig, ok then"
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  22. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    "Use sexier and affectionate tone next time u talk to me"
    "eh since ur my boss okay ig"
    "Im going to sleep with you and enter your room randomly, and not leave even when ur changing"
    "Fine by me, ur my boss, ur rules."
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  23. Svalinn
    Svalinn
    not like you're the only one in elementary all the time XD

though that one's really pushing it huh, easily taking care of multiple assailants on the first chapter but gets knocked out with a block of wood...
    Jun 13, 2019
    Maid Chan likes this.
  24. Svalinn
    Svalinn
    (-‸ლ)
    so her dignity comes along with her job...
    Jun 13, 2019
    Maid Chan likes this.
  25. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    I was super amazed at first, she's rly strong willed and want to get to the bottom of her miserable situation.
    But now she's being kept at a disgusting pervert's mansion, obeying his every whims and dressing the way he wants...……….
    disappointment doesn't even begin to describe my feeling
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  26. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    OH MY GOD SVALINN I CANT BELIEVE THIS
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  27. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  28. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    WHEN SHE'S FOCUSING ON ENJOYING PREMIUM FOOD AND DRINK IN THE PERVERT HOUSE, WAKING UP EVERYDAY TO THE CHIRPING OF BIRDS LIKE SOME GODDAMN FUCKING PRINCESS, WAR BETWEEN TWO TOWNS HAPPENED OFFSCREEN
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  29. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    LED BY THE PERVERT
    AND THE NEXT MORNING SHE WOKE UP A QUEEN
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  30. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    I loooooooooooooooooove this story *sarcasm*
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  31. Svalinn
    Svalinn
    lmao, that's one convenient plot XD
    Jun 13, 2019
  32. Hoshiandme
    Hoshiandme
    I don’t know why you’re reading it. You can tell from the art that it’s old school shoujo. And old school shoujo is fucking gutter trash legit.
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  33. Hoshiandme
    Hoshiandme
    Modern shoujo is the only really good shoujo. Old school shoujo is so bad. Super girly girl. HUGE HUGE EYES. I never liked the fucking bug eyes every girl would be having.
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  34. Hoshiandme
    Hoshiandme
    And no plot, at all. Really. Like dang,
    Jun 13, 2019
  35. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Jun 13, 2019
  36. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @Hoshiandme my sister love that …"thing", and when I read it I saw nothing but a damsel in distress who couldn't even do one thing right.
    Jun 13, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  37. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @Hoshiandme DO YOU KNOW ZANNENNAGARA, THATS MODERN SHOUJO, AND THE HELLISHNESS OF IT X 3000 OLD SCHOOL
    Jun 13, 2019
  38. Hoshiandme
    Hoshiandme
    I watched the anime. I found the anime to be quite good and pretty cute. And than I spoiled some stuff about the manga....
    Shoujo is really a gateway into a shit ton of fetishes. And people say BL is gross. Like holy hell. Vampire knight? Incest? Really?!?!?!
    I was soooo in love with the guy being her awesome and cool older brother. But when it got mind fuckey oh my oh my
    Jun 13, 2019
    Maid Chan and Svalinn like this.
  39. Hoshiandme
    Hoshiandme
    I don’t know where you are finding you’re shoujo lmao. Maybe you should just stop. I may have said modern shoujo is the only good shoujo.
    Shoujo in general is piss shit. Only a select few shoujos can actually make shit work.
    Jun 13, 2019
    Maid Chan and Svalinn like this.
  40. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Ahahaha… I only found like, 3 good mangas out of 298398 clusterfucks. @Hoshiandme
    I rly want a story with independent girls. The only thing I found is where the girl be like "I WILL NEVER LET EVILDOERS DO AS THEY PLEASE" and become the damsel in distress 3 panels later, ass must be saved frequently by the ML. Or the hardworker type who excels at combat but never win because wimmenz aint as strong as menz
    Jun 13, 2019
  41. Hoshiandme
    Hoshiandme
    My my my. I suppose I can give out some reccomendstions. Namaizakari? Gakuen Alice? Last Game? The One who falls in love first loses, the one that became an anime recently about the two presidents? Kaguya something lol. That manga was so and is soooo good
    Jun 13, 2019
    Maid Chan likes this.
  42. Hoshiandme
    Hoshiandme
    Skip beat is good too. The World is Still Beautiful. (Man. This one has an age gap and it’s so fucking moe. It turned me into a shotacon. If only the ML would call me Onee-sama.)
    Jun 13, 2019
    Maid Chan likes this.
  43. Hoshiandme
    Hoshiandme
    I knew some more, but is been awhile since I read manga lol and a long time since my shoujo phase
    Jun 13, 2019
  44. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Aw thanks~ Hey, do you like story about noble lady, isekai or whatever? Some of them r rly fluffy...
    Jun 13, 2019
    Hoshiandme likes this.
  45. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @Hoshiandme I found this shoujo yesterday "Stay with the ceo" AND I SWEAR TO GOD, THE AUTHOR IS ROASTING ALL TYPE OF SHOUJO PROTAS I HATE, AND THE PROTA IS PRISTINELY LOVEABLE, YOU SHOULD READ!!!
    Jun 13, 2019
  46. Hoshiandme
    Hoshiandme
    Yes. I like them lol. I love the Ojou-sama stuff lol xD.
    Jun 13, 2019
    Maid Chan likes this.
  47. Hoshiandme
    Hoshiandme
    And okay fineee. I’ll check out the manga. I honestly prefer novels to manga these days. I like details and the better immersive feel when comparing novels to manga
    Jun 13, 2019
    Maid Chan likes this.
  48. Maid Chan
    Jun 13, 2019