Wujigege
    Jun 13, 2019
  2. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Also, ranting is fine lol
    Jun 13, 2019
  3. ludagad
    ludagad
    Funny you said rambling. Just finished writing my rant. My rants aren't PC safe and I'm gonna offend a bunch of people. Like a ton. And they're more subjective rather than fact-based. I'm not a professional, I didn't study anything related to movies/film-making/writing in order to critique it.
    Jun 13, 2019
  4. ludagad
    ludagad
    And I rarely get the mood to write such rants, gotta be very bored. And I can't write in a more formal format so save my life.
    Jun 13, 2019
  5. ludagad
    ludagad
    And I need to actually watch the thing in order to write any opinion on it, and that takes time, more than I have. I could write an opinion based on first episode tho, lol. Usually end up dropping lots of dramas because of shitty first ep.
    Jun 13, 2019
  6. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    It doesn't have to be professional. It can also be a first look for novels.
    Whenever you are free. Even one article a month or every two months is fine.
    Besides, I prefer opinion on movies since they usually don't have subtitles.
    I can't pay you what you deserve but I will pay per article
    Jun 13, 2019
  7. ludagad
    ludagad
    You don't actually have to pay, since it's neither professional, nor under contract - basically not a job. And I give no guarantees. You won't believe how quickly I get bored of things. My creative writing is shit. I can sit in front of an empty page for ages and not come up with anything.
    Jun 13, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  8. ludagad
    ludagad
    Anyway, I can try, as long as there's no obligation for anything, you don't give me payment, and you'll decide whether it's good enough at all.
    Jun 13, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  9. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    There is nothing as bad writing just the wrong audience
    *drops mic*
    Jun 13, 2019