Comments on Profile Post by Viator

1. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    It's how I get out of bed in the morning.

I tell myself....Lets have an adventure. \o/ Then I go and brush my teeth. O.O
    Jun 18, 2019
    Viator likes this.
  2. Viator
    Viator
    one secret of many, to a happy life.
    Jun 18, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  3. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    To a happy life, cheers. :)
    Jun 18, 2019
    Viator likes this.
  4. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    I glare forward and tell myself "I'm a corporate slave. I must give everything to the company" even though I work for a super lenient boss who buys me for and doesn't care if I sit in a chair and read.
    Jun 18, 2019
    Femme Fatale and Viator like this.
  5. Viator
    Viator
    A good sense of humor is another secret to that "Happy life" thing. Maybe the most important one.
    Jun 18, 2019
    Femme Fatale and UnGrave like this.
  6. Viator
    Viator
    I'm chock full of sarcasm, satire, and gallows humor. Usually delivered in a stoic manner when it comes to any kind of suffering.
    Jun 18, 2019
    UnGrave and Femme Fatale like this.
  7. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    I'm a generally happy person, but I like to change between masks of what kind of character I am from day to day. Acting is a fun way to hide yourself and makes it easier to go out and enjoy life.
    Jun 18, 2019
    Viator likes this.
  8. Viator
    Viator
    Until one day you forget who is the actor and who is the self...
    Masks for everybody! *hands them out like it's a masquerade.*
    Jun 18, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  9. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    I'm just me, people just have to deal with it. ^.^ It's so liberating. \o/
    Jun 18, 2019
    Viator likes this.
  10. Viator
    Viator
    I have my masks, but I don't think it is a bad thing or resent them. Sometimes it's better for people not to see some of your aspects until the right time. I believe in being honest and open. But I also care about making sure others around me are comfortable and happy. So I try to cover what people might not want to see in the moment for their sake. Most of the time the mask is off.
    Jun 18, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  11. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    Masks are a good tool to use on people you don't know and will never see again. It's also good to use them on your friends so they know what's up with you.
    Jun 18, 2019
  12. Viator
    Viator
    They're a tool. Like any tool used in the right way, they can be helpful to your surroundings and your life. But used in the wrong places and too sparingly or too much can cause problems. I'm strong when the people I love need me to be, and do my best to be vulnerable when I need their strength. All things in moderation. It is the delicate balance and art of the social function.
    Jun 18, 2019
  13. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    Personally I use a very brute form of social interaction where I'll pre plan a move, then execute it regardless of resistance. I don't have a brain capable of improvising on the fly so I stick to a plan. If anything fails, I'm prepared to cut ties with that person if required but only really do that temporarily since I can't remember that far back.
    Jun 18, 2019
  14. Viator
    Viator
    No abort button I see... There is something admirable about watching a kamikaze pilot in action. It's as mesmerizing as the violence of nature itself. I am not so brutish, but oddly I prefer the brutes of the world. Perhaps because I admire them so.
    Jun 18, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  15. Viator
    Viator
    I'm am much more of a reactionary ponderer. I react to my social environment and tend to think awhile before I cut to the heart of the matter with a well chosen word or two. sometimes that means I am a little late with my delivery, and can cause a kind of awkwardness. A perfect social specimen I am not. I will keep my silence sometimes.
    Jun 18, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  16. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    I react like a robot. I'll only follow outcomes that I have set in advance, but nothing else. I'm pretty good at predicting the way things will go though so It's unlikely for things to hit the bad end unless it's a type of person I'm bad at like a sports person.
    Jun 18, 2019
  17. Viator
    Viator
    Indeed. Sports people are an anathema.
    Jun 18, 2019