Comments on Profile Post by Maid Chan

1. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Look who’s talking right now! As if you have not done any mistake before! Who was the first to cheat? Is it I, huh? Is it?!“

UM HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS JUST GET A DIVORCE. WHY ARE THIS PRICK TRYING TO ONE SIDEDLY ONE UP HIS WIFE
    Jun 19, 2019
  2. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    GET DIVORCED AND SPARE ME THIS 20 CHAPTERS OF HER ENDLESSLY BEMOANING HER CRUEL CRUEL FATE THAT SHE MUST ENDURE
    Jun 19, 2019
  3. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Don’t come clean like you didn’t do any mistake before, because it doesn’t suit you! And if I’m having sex with other women, it’s none of your business! In fact, you should be thankful that we did it here! It’s for you to witness, so that you know! Unlike you, bullshit! How can you endure keeping all your bullshit lies and hiding your affairs with your other man! Isn’t that more painful?!“
    Jun 19, 2019
  4. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    HOW IS THIS EVEN GET COMPARED TO EACH OTHER. DUDE LISTEN TO YOURSELF AND BE ASHAMED
    Jun 19, 2019
  5. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    He pulled me back upright. For him, I was like a dog he could push and pull whenever he wants to. I avoided his eyes because I knew I can’t fight him. For him, I’m always a loser.

KNEE TO THE GROIN, WELL DESERVED FOR ALL ABUSIVE RAPIST. GUYS CANT U PICK A CIVIL SOLUTION REGARDING THIS. WHATS THIS FORCED DRAMA.
    Jun 19, 2019
  6. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    That breaks me. I hear my sob echoing in the room. Why, Allen? All I want is for him to forgive me.

I’m just human. Bound to make mistakes. I’ll do everything for him to forgive me. I will accept all his aggressions if that’s the only way we can fix it.

WHAT IS THERE TO FIX.
    Jun 19, 2019
  7. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    If a dude decides to pick the most brutal and extreme solution instead of the otherwise, aka Petty cruel revenge, that's already saying A LOT about him and red flags that u should leave him.
    Jun 19, 2019
  8. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    His senses just got him to close his eyes hard. He can’t help himself but feel sorry. It’s his damn fault why his wife is in such condition – why she lost consciousness and why she was confined in the hospital. He really didn’t mean to hurt her that bad physically. But because of extreme anger and jealousy, he lost himself and pushed her on the wall so sternly.
    Jun 19, 2019
  9. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    "Eh it's only extreme anger and jealousy. Meanwhile she? She cheated on me!!!!!! It's the sin of the highest order!!!! How Dare she did that to this oresama!!!!! "
    Jun 19, 2019