Comments on Profile Post by LysUltima

1. LysUltima
    LysUltima
    This brought them both to 21k ish range. I had 15k points. It was now South 4, the last round. I was not dealer, so once this round was over, it was over.
    Jun 25, 2019
  2. LysUltima
    LysUltima
    I drew my tiles. An akadora and a dora. A few protoruns, some closed waits, some side waits, and a few terminals. Not too good, not too bad.
    Jun 25, 2019
  3. LysUltima
    LysUltima
    I needed a mangan (8k points) or a bit lower to get to 2nd place, which would mean I would gain rankings instead of lose rankings. My two dora, tanyao, and riichi would get me there, I thought.
    Jun 25, 2019
  4. LysUltima
    LysUltima
    I got rid of my terminals, and at one point the person to the left of me discarded 7s. I could chii, but I didn't. I needed the riichi han to get me enough points.
    Jun 25, 2019
  5. LysUltima
    LysUltima
    I drew a 7m after to pair with my 8m. I had 6p and 8p. And of course, I had 6s and 8s. "Sanshoku," I thought. Soon, I drew 6m and 7p. I called chii on a different protorun I had, and I was in tenpai.
    Jun 25, 2019
  6. LysUltima
    LysUltima
    Turns passed. I began to regret not calling chii on the 7s. "If I did, I would have won by now," I thought. But that was flawed thinking. I wouldn't have gotten the draws I did had I called it.
    Jun 25, 2019
  7. LysUltima
    LysUltima
    7 tiles left in the wall. I was left hoping that 2nd place was in tenpai so the round would be repeated.
    Jun 25, 2019
  8. LysUltima
    LysUltima
    And then, 2nd place, seemingly getting a good draw, kept his drawn tile. He discarded a 7s from his hand.
    Jun 25, 2019
  9. LysUltima
    LysUltima
    Ron! 7700 points from 2nd place now put me in 2nd and the previous 2nd in 4th.
    Jun 25, 2019
  10. Deleted member 41274
    Deleted member 41274
    What a player!

Who is this person?
    Jul 3, 2019