Reading List:
Link

Eldau

And now for something completely different, Male

Eldau was last seen:
Apr 19, 2024 at 11:28 AM
    1. Westeller
      Westeller
      We leave all links as they are when they break, for archival purposes. So you know there *was* a translation project for the series, but... It also makes it possible to read those lost chapters through google's cache, the web archive, or similar. Y'know - if possible.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. episod3ux
        episod3ux
        That one got luckily(?) ripped off by other sites . . .really tilted had to read on those ones.
        Jul 20, 2017
      3. Eldau
        Eldau
        Cool, thanks for letting me know, is there a tag to put in or a statement to be posted for the synopsis to notify that the links are actually dead?
        Jul 20, 2017
      4. Westeller
        Westeller
        I suppose you could add a line about it to the synopsis if you wanted to - that's completely editable by anyone, including you. Anything else would have to be done by @Tony. There's been a lot of back and forth over what to do about broken links, but so far there're just being left as-is, with no kind of marking at all.
        Jul 21, 2017
        AMissingLinguist likes this.
    2. NeoUsui
      NeoUsui
      Heyhey, I wonder if you could tell me who is that on your avatar? *wink wink*
      1. Eldau
        Eldau
        That would be no problem at all. That is Rossweisse from High School DxD, a random ghost from the Halloween card and parts of Akeno.
        Feb 16, 2017
        AMissingLinguist and NeoUsui like this.
      2. NeoUsui
        NeoUsui
        Thank You, that helps a lot :3
        Feb 16, 2017
        Eldau likes this.
    3. akki
      akki
      Okay I see a title now but TBA? Does this mean there will be a good one revealed later?
      1. Eldau
        Eldau
        Haha, well...
        I must admit I forgot all about coming up with a title since my requirements of something subtle carrying a reference that is fine as a permanent title made it too hard to come up with something.
        Sep 24, 2016
        AMissingLinguist and Matsurika like this.
    4. akki
      akki
      100+ messages you can now customise your title if you go to your personal details~
      1. Eldau
        Eldau
        OH there it was. Well sadly I have nothing really to put there, I'll have to rack my brain for that.
        Aug 30, 2016
      2. akki
        akki
        Haha okayy~ lately people have been asking @Tony to give them a title. You could ask him but there's no telling what title he might give ya
        Aug 30, 2016
    5. Ophious
      Ophious
      Welcome to NUF~ enjoy your stay here~
      1. View previous comments...
      2. GonZ555
        May 18, 2016
        hayyan and akki like this.
      3. hayyan
        hayyan
        ^ live prove.
        May 18, 2016