Jul 7, 2019
  3. Westeller
    Westeller
    Jul 7, 2019
  4. SummerForest
    Jul 7, 2019
  5. jemini
    jemini
    @SummerForest Is there somewhere else you would rather see me show up? Anyway, NU is how I found Scribble Hub in the first place. And yes, Death Mage is one of my favorite series here (I think "A Wild Last Boss Appeared" is probably the only thing that can even compete) so I frequent the LCD for it. Haven't really gotten into the rest of the community.
    Jul 8, 2019
    hillo315 and Tpst like this.
  6. jemini
    jemini
    @Westeller I can honestly see some of the points you might see as flaws that give you issue, I think most of them have to do with the MC's characterization. They are a dense protagonist, which is a bit of a done-to-death trope that was never even really good in the first place and has only managed to get more annoying over the years. Thankfully it's not that severe a case.
    Jul 8, 2019
  7. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    Hi! I'm TwilightForest from SH and saw you there. We talked a bit in a thread there.
    I read the first two chapters of your novel, and while I liked your style, I didn't find the story interesting. So I dropped out.
    Jul 8, 2019
  8. jemini
    jemini
    @SummerForest Well, that's interesting. Most of the people I've managed to hear from who dropped my story had it the exact opposite. I think you might be the first person I've heard that one from.

Well, there's even less I can do about that one. Thanks for at least giving it a try.
    Jul 8, 2019
  9. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    Different readers, different choices:)
    Jul 8, 2019
    jemini likes this.