Comments on Profile Post by Tilgarial

1. Jiggy
    Jiggy
    I still stand by the same principles, now that I have discovered that I have gynocomastia, I'd have to increase the size of my boobs for the shape that I want. Oh, the irony. On women though... still the same
    Jul 18, 2019
  2. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    I'm sorry, i havent ever heard of gynocomastia though
    Also, the original watermelon topic was about the food!
    Jul 18, 2019
  3. Jiggy
    Jiggy
    Yeah. But we know what I'm talking about ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ – and that concerns life and death. Gynocomastia is like having fat that what is on a woman's boobs on a man's boobs and can vary in how bad the situation is from different men. 10% of males have this condition. Mine is like -A cup, my cousin if I remember correctly had puffy nipples.
    Jul 18, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  4. Jiggy
    Jiggy
    So I really have to lower my body fat percentage to get that defined pec and a lot of hardwork. That also the reason why I now hate the push up. I'm targeting on getting that beach bod even though i don't go to the beach or take my shirt outside home for that matter and mostly for self satisfaction, lol.
    Jul 18, 2019
  5. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    ....watermelons are more important!

Ah... i havent heard of that before. ~
    Jul 18, 2019
  6. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    I see, i see...
    Well, you got my full support! Seeing someone aim for their own improvement is always something i can stand behind~
    Jul 18, 2019
    Jiggy likes this.
  7. Jiggy
    Jiggy
    I legit hate the taste of watermelons, radishes and cucumbers though. But... aren't tigers supposed to be carnivores? Just because watermelons are red it doesn't mean its meat, you dumb tiger! Shame to your 9 generations.
    Jul 18, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  8. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    Ahh~
    Hahaha xD
    Well, its close enough, maybe? :'p
    Jul 18, 2019