Comments on Profile Post by Alina Moktan

1. Alina Moktan
    Alina Moktan
    Mc always transmigration into villian's dad every arc. His way of chasing wife is funny, He cook delicious food for her and even clingy to her. He had high IQ but when it's come dating or romance, he is bad and always ask his father in law or children for help. His villian children are so cute, cunning and are clever with high IQ. His mission is to prevent children from being blackened. Its one of best novel.
    Jul 21, 2019
    Nobody likes this.
  2. Nobody
    Nobody
    I love quick transmigration novels. I read almost all of translated quick transmig novels in nu. I looove cannon fodder's record of counter attack. It has no romance on the actual protag or it might come reeeaaaally late but it's super good. <3 ;3
    Jul 21, 2019
    Alina Moktan likes this.
  3. Alina Moktan
    Alina Moktan
    I have read cannon fodder's record of counter attack but drop at 400 chapter because of too much brain damage FP and scum MP with low IQ and EQ. This two scum idiot couple make me angry lot.
    But revenge and face slapping is so satisfying, I only read revenge or face slapping part.
    Jul 22, 2019
  4. Nobody
    Nobody
    Really? I like how the story has a main plot and actual story outside the substories. When you go further more in the story, you can see MC create her own world, struggle for it, there are also fight scenes and stuff like that. Well, we have our own preferences. :3
    Jul 22, 2019
    Alina Moktan likes this.