Comments on Profile Post by Kiskaiya

1. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    No problem. Thanks for following me. Man that tattoo video was interesting. I might subscribe. Thanks for the heads up on it. Appreciate it.
    Jul 21, 2019
    Kiskaiya likes this.
  2. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    No problem. I'm addicted to watching them. They make me so glad that I never pissed off my artist.
    Jul 21, 2019
    Cutter Masterson likes this.
  3. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    So you have a tat? If you don’t mind me asking. What is it of?
    Jul 21, 2019
  4. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    I use to be a sailor and every guy that got a tattoo could never just get one. I was afraid I might do the same. So never really thought about afterworlds. But it’s always on my mind. Dreaming of the perfect tattoo.
    Jul 21, 2019
    Kiskaiya likes this.
  5. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    Tattoos are addicting, and I have 17....21? Somewhere between that. My favs include a kelpie on one shoulder, my memorial flowers for my parents on my back, and flowers representing all the places I've lived on my right foot/ankle.
    Jul 21, 2019
    Naruin and Cutter Masterson like this.
  6. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    I'm working on finding an artist to help me smooth out an idea for a partial shoulder/chest tat that includes tetris blocks, zelda rubies, goombas, and other nes classics
    Jul 21, 2019
  7. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    You have over 17! Wow. Man I never should have ask. I told myself I could just get by with a description, but no. Now I really want to see your tattoos. I have to rein in my desire.
    Jul 21, 2019
    Naruin and Kiskaiya like this.
  8. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Probably cost pretty penny to get all those.
    Jul 21, 2019
  9. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    My first several were actually birthday gifts from my foster dad. He was a tatted up biker dude, so he was super encouraging when I wanted some. And the 2 I got done in Hawaii were free for giving the artist a temp place to stay
    Jul 21, 2019
  10. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    So, your a loco girl ha. Small world. I’m a loco boy from Waimanalo. I’m up in the mainland now, but wow a loco girl. Cool
    Jul 21, 2019
    Kiskaiya likes this.
  11. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    I'm on the mainland, too XD. I only lived in Hilo for a couple of years. I used to be a bit nomadic so I've lived all over, but Hilo was one of the best places
    Jul 21, 2019
  12. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Hilo is very beautiful. I live in the Pacific Northwest. I travel a bit, but it was most as a sailor. And those were on the Columbia River and up and down the West coast. Oh yeah and Hawaii.
    Jul 21, 2019
  13. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    So what you doing up here Island girl.
    Jul 21, 2019
  14. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    Moved back mainland for family. Then moved to the mountains in the northwest to get away from family, haha. I've been from one coast to the other and bounced between the states and Thailand off and on for several years.
    Jul 21, 2019
  15. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Dam you’ve seen the world. Lucky.
    Jul 21, 2019
    Kiskaiya likes this.
  16. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    I miss the Island something furious. So it’s great talking to someone from there. Especially if they like to read novels, manga and anime.
    Jul 21, 2019
  17. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    I miss the culture, it's hard to find such a welcoming place with a heavy Asian side culture anywhere else in the states. I felt so much at home there.
    Jul 21, 2019
  18. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    I have decided to give you a nick name.
    From now on you will be. Island Girl.
    Well until you slap me because of my gall.
    But until than. I’ve got to go. I got a hospital to take care of. See you around.
    Jul 21, 2019
    Kiskaiya likes this.
  19. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    Hey, I'll totally take Island Girl. Mahalo. Have a good evening~
    Jul 21, 2019