Comments on Profile Post by godedz017

1. Haerether
    Haerether
    *waits* Yes? What is it?
    Jul 22, 2019
  2. godedz017
    godedz017
    Just a few novels. Some complete. others haven't been completed for quite a while.
    Jul 22, 2019
    Haerether likes this.
  3. Haerether
    Haerether
    Please give me the list! I’ve been stacking up some for summer.
    Jul 22, 2019
  4. godedz017
    godedz017
    Peaceful munchkin manor. ManaMaster/SwordMaster goes back to the past and makes a peaceful manor via food and invention
    Jul 22, 2019
    Haerether likes this.
  5. godedz017
    godedz017
    Weapons in another world. Weapons merchant is transported to a fantasy world. Not my cup of tea since i don't like modern weapons in a medieval setting but its got high reviews
    Jul 22, 2019
    Haerether likes this.
  6. Haerether
    Haerether
    Are those novels possibly from other sites? I can’t see them when I searched the NU.
    Jul 22, 2019
  7. godedz017
    godedz017
    Yup. I mostly look at the top 100 novels or recent;y completed novels in munpia.com
    Jul 22, 2019
    Haerether likes this.
  8. Haerether
    Haerether
    Ohh. I see i see~ Thanks for the recommendations, friend!
    Jul 22, 2019
  9. godedz017
    godedz017
    Welcome. There's only very few korean-english translators in NU so i try to check every now and then the recently completed novels in joara, ridibooks and munpia
    Jul 22, 2019
    Haerether likes this.
  10. godedz017
    godedz017
    Another promising novel i found was there are too many reincarnators. novel is as the title says. Genius son of a Count gets entangled with a ghost that wants to reincarnate in his body but unfortunately for the ghost his life is perfect as is. Bunch of other reincarnators though makes the MC's life miserable
    Jul 22, 2019
    Cyltea and Haerether like this.
  11. Haerether
    Haerether
    Hm. Too many reincarnation Korean novels lately. But, if its as you said (promising), then I’ll add it to my growing list then. Lol.
    Jul 22, 2019