AMissingLinguist likes this.
  2. Sayne
    Sayne
    yes xD Im going all in if we get the All In Option
    Jul 23, 2019
    listener likes this.
  3. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    I can already hear the mindbreak amongst nuffians that justabot is gonna be the reason of.
    Jul 23, 2019
  4. justabot
    justabot
    Jul 23, 2019
    Ddraig likes this.
  5. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    No, I don't support an increase on the amount you can bet at all? It would basically remove any chance of losing money at blackjack, which takes part of the fun away.

Why did you think I would support it?
    Jul 23, 2019
  6. Sayne
    Sayne
    U can still lose if u go all in and even if there is the all in option there is no need to go all in u can continue with 200 bets
    Jul 23, 2019
  7. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    And dont worry, believe in the idiocity of nuffians that play blackjack, they are gonna kepp on all in-ing and guaranteed go to zero
    Jul 23, 2019
  8. listener
    listener
    Jul 23, 2019
  9. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    You just need to start low and double the bet each time you lose, you'll eventually win and recover all the money if you do so. Then you go back to making small bets.

Example:
    Jul 23, 2019
  10. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Bet 50: If win bet 50, if lose bet 100.
    Bet 100: If win bet 50, if lose bet 200.
    Bet 200: If win bet 50, if lose bet 400.

Continue infinitely, sooner or later you'll win, unless you get like... 10 losses in a row, in this case you'll lose about 50k nu£, which you might not have enough money to make another bet to recover the money you lost so far... >.>
    Jul 23, 2019
  11. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Having a cap of 200nu£/bet limits how much you can do this kind of thing, making it easier to lose money~
    Jul 23, 2019
  12. Sayne
    Sayne
    Its the same rn but the difference is that higher bets need more money on hand but the risk is still the same
    Jul 23, 2019
  13. Sayne
    Sayne
    200$ is too little for me I want those high bets
    Jul 23, 2019
  14. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Not really, you can't get an instant recover from 3 losses in a row by using this kind of strategy atm... Unless you use your base at like... Bets of 5nu£, but in this case you'll never earn any remarkable amount of nuffies anyways... >.>
    Jul 23, 2019
  15. Sayne
    Sayne
    Yes but on the opposite u need a large amount of money on ur hand to do this and even then ur still risking it since there is never a guarantee for a win so prob no one is willing to risk it
    Jul 23, 2019
  16. Sayne
    Sayne
    And I mean I'm here since a few months and haven't even bought a single thing with Nuffies xD I want to go All in
    Jul 23, 2019
  17. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    How about cap till 200 unless you are willing to all in? So any values between 5-200 and All in.
    Jul 23, 2019
  18. Sayne
    Sayne
    Yep I also thought of that but I atleast want an option where u can bet much higher
    Jul 23, 2019
  19. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    How about bet 1 million nuffies option? Against totally-not-rigged-justabot.
    Jul 23, 2019
  20. justabot
    justabot
    Jul 23, 2019
  21. Tony
    Tony
    How would I get you guys addicted to blackjack if you'll lose all of your money in one go?
    Jul 24, 2019
    AMissingLinguist and AliceShiki like this.