New LN? O.o
    Jul 25, 2019
  2. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    It's on Webnovel.com. Someone recommended it
    Jul 25, 2019
  3. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    I think I still have them blocked on my preferences...
    Kinda hated the spam on the main page
    Jul 25, 2019
  4. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    You might like it. It just isn't my cup of tea. I prefer stories where the Protagonist suffers
    Jul 25, 2019
  5. Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Told ya.I remember eagerly waiting for the mc to stumble upon something bad or experience a tragedy of some sort,only to read on and come to the conclusion of the novel being utter-unrealistic-trash where no bad or evil exists.I personally found the romance to be pure cringe might i add.
    Jul 25, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  6. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Haha I wanted to @ you but you changed your picture so I wasn't so sure. I will follow you. I never appreciated how difficult writing romance was until I read action web novels
    Jul 25, 2019
    Ushiyama Tatsuma likes this.
  7. Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Indeed,Chinese authors try too hard in the romance department.
    Their attempts at making you feel strong emotions shows unfortunately and it smacks of desperation,if something's not your forte,and this applies even more strongly in writing,either abandon it or polish it up.
    Most CN suffer from this shortcoming,and only the Classics are excluded from this majority.
    Jul 25, 2019
  8. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I use to think writing was easy, but TV shows have a team of writers, some skilled with different themes, it shows when authors who write everything in an unedited book, are weak in areas such as romance
    Jul 25, 2019