Comments on Profile Post by Nyann

1. Tony
    Tony
    It's a one time offer because I think it's too good and looks similar to a staff tag in a way to be giving it away. That's why I said I regret giving away it.
    Jul 25, 2019
  2. Tony
    Tony
    Why would I (the owner of NUF) try to put a wall between users?
    Jul 25, 2019
  3. Nyann
    Nyann
    Hmm. Words have a validity.

I don't think you didn't mean your words back then. But *sigh* I hate to be mean but, I guess being rebellious is in my DNA or something : "It is nothing to be proud of"

There! I said it! >.<
    :blobdisappointedpopcorn:
    Jul 25, 2019
  4. Nyann
    Nyann
    Also I am not bugging you for another one for myself, what good will it do to me? Honestly it would be stupid. I would also get slandered the way I am doing rn. I would rather flaunt my notable member status which I earned on my own. Anyone who can replace me will be doing so automatically as well~
    :blobsunglasspopcorn:

I am just slandering it I guess as if I could get some satisfaction out of it :blobsalty:
    Jul 25, 2019
  5. Tony
    Tony
    My words? Which of "my" words are you referring to? It's obvious that we're both joking in that profile post. That's why I "liked" that post.

This is NUF and we're allowed to joke around, right?
    Jul 25, 2019
  6. Tony
    Tony
    Like I said before, that title was asked by another mod and I agreed to it. I do regret it but there's nothing I can do about it. The only thing I can do is to not give it out again in the future.
    Jul 25, 2019
  7. Nyann
    Nyann
    Well, joke or not, Since it is something of the past it's not fair if I bring it up and debate on it further. There is something called validity.
    Jul 26, 2019
  8. Nyann
    Nyann
    Oh and btw I will get an avatar when you're done with that feature. I am really bored and lonely. Sigh....
    Jul 26, 2019
  9. Tony
    Tony
    umm this feature is taking a lot longer than I thought it would so I probably need another 1-2 weeks. You shouldn't pressure me like that and just get an avatar!
    Jul 26, 2019
  10. Tony
    Tony
    Also, just because I'm busy, it doesn't mean I'm not allowed to talk you know? You are always free to come talk to me whether you're bored, not bored, lonely, happy, crazy, etc... I usually just procrastinate on youtube anyways.
    Jul 26, 2019
  11. Nyann
    Nyann
    I didn't mean to pressure you, but it's boring without you here sigh...

*Cough. It feels weird saying it directly though :blobhide:
    Jul 26, 2019
  12. Tony
    Tony
    I miss NUF too! I'll be back and more active when I'm done hopefully.
    Jul 26, 2019
  13. Nyann
    Nyann
    Aye~! *Poses like my avatar*
    Jul 26, 2019
  14. Tony
    Tony
    It's good to see you with an avatar! It makes you feel so lonely when you don't have an avatar.
    Jul 26, 2019
  15. Nyann
    Nyann
    Technically I was lonely so I didn't feel like having an avatar though X"D just none of them fit my mood I guess
    Jul 26, 2019
  16. Tony
    Tony
    Having no avatar does make you look lonely. I wonder if people saw me that way when I had no avatar for about a year.
    Jul 26, 2019
  17. Nyann
    Nyann
    Maybe~ I got sad for you when you were avatarless again for a day. I was like "What have I done?! Will he stay like that forever again now?"
    Jul 26, 2019
  18. Tony
    Tony
    After using avatars for so long, it felt weird going back to having no avatars.
    Jul 26, 2019