Comments on Profile Post by Tsuru55

1. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    But for some godamn unknown reason english qidian stopped translating and don't want to touch it anymore as it was the pest.
    Jul 27, 2019
  2. Fluffy Jellyfish
    Fluffy Jellyfish
    Err... I already tried to read it
    b-but the martial art part just doesn't connect with my head as I lost track of everything while reading it
    Jul 27, 2019
  3. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    ???????????? you just just skip them. But what is it you don't understand ? Weak->Strong: Amateur 9 -> Amateur 1 -> Professional 9 -> Some kind of evolution of the body (fantasy)-> Professional 1.
    Jul 27, 2019
  4. Fluffy Jellyfish
    Fluffy Jellyfish
    not that part, I mean the fight sequence in the arena

my brian just got muddleheaded and when I decided to skim through everything, the story just doesn't make sense anymore
    Jul 27, 2019
  5. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    Eeeeeeeeeh... i don't understand what in fights you skipped that can make you confused. It's not like the fighters had a passionate revelation discussion during it. You just need to read who won and that is all. Don't skip the rest, skip just the fight. Between them MC and FL often have discussion.
    Jul 27, 2019
  6. Fluffy Jellyfish
    Fluffy Jellyfish
    Maybe because I have martial arts background so I can't ignore it?
    Like I would think what kind of move they are doing and then try to move my own limbs according to it.
    Jul 27, 2019
  7. Tsuru55
    Tsuru55
    Well... just try to ignore it. The romance is fluffy and to die for. Only after reading it that you will understand that it's a masterpiece. Too bad not a lot of people write fluffy romance with male pov.
    Jul 27, 2019