Comments on Profile Post by Kaylee

1. Kaylee
    Kaylee
    I'm afraid, if I dont open the alert page for a month, all previous alerts will be gone from my alert page.
    Sorry, I dont want to ask this in a novel thread, since it's a different topic.
    Jul 29, 2019
  2. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    There's about 65 (?) pages on the alert page (at least on mine, haven't been that active lately). That's 30 alerts each and hence a total of 1950 alerts (if you're diligent to go through all of them)

The number indicator does not go away unless your pointer hovers on it or you click open the alerts page.
    Jul 29, 2019
    Zhen_Qing and Kaylee like this.
  3. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Usually, unless it's a tag or a quote (depending on your setting) or you're the one who made the thread, you'll get one alert per watched thread saying "[username] replied to the thread [thread name]. There may be more posts after this.
    Jul 29, 2019
    Zhen_Qing likes this.
  4. Kaylee
    Kaylee
    Thank you @Bad Storm ^^
    Dont have to be afraid to miss out any new novel then ~~~ Yay
    Jul 29, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  5. Zhen_Qing
    Zhen_Qing
    I actually have no knowledge about this. So, thank you to Bad Storm for the clarification.
    Jul 29, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  6. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Sure no prob, most of that are general info I picked while being active in the forum.
    Jul 29, 2019
  7. Lost Happiness
    Lost Happiness
    @Bad Storm Wait, where can I change my setting of keeping all the alerts? At least the one that I didn't read yet. Since the notifications seems to keep about refreshing about 10 days or so. 11 days old and older disappear.
    Aug 15, 2019
  8. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    From what I know, it does not disappear as long as you don't open it. Or hover on it.
    Aug 15, 2019
    Lost Happiness and Zhen_Qing like this.