Comments on Profile Post by LysUltima

1. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    The drop in quality are the people complaining that the story stopped being about adventurer and stuff and more about fluffy romance and slice of life.

Essentially, they forgot to look at genre/tags before reading and were disappointed at the result. The story is a comedy/romance/slice of life novel. If what you want is an adventure-focused novel, you're looking at the wrong stuff~
    Aug 1, 2019
    LysUltima likes this.
  2. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    That's about as much as I can say I guess? I mean, I love the novel, that's why I'm translating it in the first place, and it's just the kind of thing I like, but I can understand that the novels' genres are not exactly what everyone is fond of.
    Aug 1, 2019
    LysUltima likes this.
  3. LysUltima
    LysUltima
    Oh, so it isn't a "novel is trash after c30" like a certain QI shoujo novel but a "it just shifts from an adventure novel to a SoL." I enjoy SoL stuff as long as it isn't "ML is cold and handsome and OP. FL has a strange charm that attracts people to her. FL & ML slap bitches. ML half-rapes FL." repeating.
    Aug 1, 2019
  4. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well, I didn't read anything from Qidian so far, so no comment on that! xD

And the story has nothing to do with your description, I wouldn't read that, much less translate! xD
    Aug 2, 2019
    LysUltima likes this.
  5. LysUltima
    LysUltima
    I'm talking about a certain novel where the MC has to use her smarts to survive in a bandit camp as a slave and has to survive as a penniless woman after she escapes. Unfortunately, when she gets to the capital and the two MLs realize who she is, it just becomes yet another Hidden Marriage or Lucia.
    Aug 2, 2019
  6. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Oof... That seems like a nice premise that becomes pretty sad... T.T
    Aug 2, 2019
    LysUltima likes this.